Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Have you played and BEATEN 3W-1-2MC-3WAM-1 ?

Famous
    Just wonder: are short passing and counter compatible ?
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Definitely yes,many times I have seen oppo player losing the ball then 2 of my players changing short passes until one of them scores

Sent from my LG-K500n using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    I beat a higher quality 3w-1-2n-3w-1 with a 4-3n-3 a couple seasons back in associations.
    Level 40 Manager

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Gizzmo, have the match finished? I have an also upcoming match against this formation.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Gizzmo, have the match finished? I have an also upcoming match against this formation.
    Nope: playing the 1st one tomorrow in cup 1/2. The other one (better!) in final... hopefully !

Already experienced players given their tips, I'd like to share mine too
    3w-1-2-3wam-1

2 season before one manager use this formation and kick me out of the cup, I use 3w-2dmc-2-2wam-1, so fail (doesn't mean others can't win).

Last season same manager comes in league n CL both, not only that another manager on league also use same 3w-1-2-3wam-1, so 4 in league 2 in CL, total 6 matchs against that formation and 6 win, this time I use:

3w-1-3n-1-2 through the middle, normal

3w blue, amc red (amc was aml+amc+st)
    That's all, have fun

Btw, all teams were same q. One more point, last match CL manager change his formation on second half, like instead of 3w he change to 3n def 3n-1-2-3w-1
    I change right way too, send my amc to play as ST and send both ST to cover wings (aml/r). [mentality change too]
    Last edited by ibangali; 02-22-2017 at 12:27 AM.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    I have played the match, used the one that Gizzmo was thinking of, everything started well and I had 2 goals, suddenly the opponent scored 2 goals by penalties in about 60s and I changed my formation to that Nik advised, then scored one another goal. I was the home side, oppo manager was inactive, and the quality difference between us is 35%. Oppo manager will play with full effort in the second match, as he will see that I could not beat the pants off him even the quality difference is so considerable and I am active. Very hard 2nd leg is waiting for me, and my 2 key players will miss the 2nd leg. Here are the statistics;Have you played and BEATEN 3W-1-2MC-3WAM-1 ?-img_0156.jpg
    I played with short passes, , low press, normal tackling after I conceded 2 goals I changed it to long. After changing formation I changed the focus to mixed from through the middle.
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 02-22-2017 at 05:11 AM.

Famous
    I played mine too. Opted for Nik/Madflo's version 3W-2DMC-2MC-2WAM-1. But chose normal mentality/counter/mixed passing with no pressing. I was flying during the whole game (3-0 ahead) when I stupidly selected man to man (1st time ever I use this, probably last) only to concede 2 goals. Still, I have a huge advantage before second leg at home but I am p... off with these two goals: definitely deserved more a 4-1 than a 3-2 considering the stats.
    Overall satisfied with the advices! Thx mates !
    nikolgiorgos and madflo19 like this.

Famous
    Cup final against the same tactic. Same settings for me: as in the previous match, fantastic start (2-0 after 8 mins). Then, slowed down a bit. 2-1 at half time, switched to high press: 4-2 after 75 mins. Then, striker injured (no more available, put a MC in and parked the bus). Then, direct red card to one of my DMC, free kick, 4-3 and a thrilling (happy) end. My conclusion, it works but might not be the ultimate counter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12