Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: How To Choose A Formation That Suits Your Tea.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    which are playing how ?
    for example if oppo is playing 4-4-2 nd, better use 3DC-1DMC
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Chelses Fc View Post
    Pls does a 4_2mc_3aml amc amr_1 works well on a defensive mentality when playing against a strong or equal teams?

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk
    Depend.

Every match have a different scenario, I start always with attacking mntality, but, and for example as Nik say, I switch the defense to a 3DC's 1DMC when oponent play with 3 ST's or come from middle (and I do not have the control of he match**) or I switch the AMR for the ST, or, I focus passing to Right from left or viceversa, or focussed to the middle.

The change of mentality affect basically the "pressure line", so the team start attackin more backwards or forwards, so, in my ase I start with orers by default, and then depending of how I see he match and the control I have, I change orders, switch players of position, or in the 2nd half do subs' if I don't see the name of a player or one fail continously.

I read the subject and I am wondering what the heck are you talking about..

The best formation that suits my tea is a cup
    madflo19, khris and nikolgiorgos like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    I read the subject and I am wondering what the heck are you talking about..

The best formation that suits my tea is a cup
    A tea for the team is what I need. lol

Rookie
    Lolllzzz it's a mistake typo error I didn't noticed well quite funny especially to those who will see dis post,lmao!!!"How To choose a formation for ur tea" funny me

Cloverfield and nikolgiorgos like this.

Rookie
    Recently played a 4_4_2 formation classic and since d start of d season I've been using this formation 4_2_3w_1 which has produced at least four goals played a 4:4 draw after playing a 2:2 draw at his home ,two things here firsf is dat I'm angry that I crashed out from d cup at round of 16 and second I love d way my team fought back in d game and I'm so proud of dem in spite of what happened.
    But guys I'm about to ask a question to those who use the 4_2_3w_1 formation is dat when leading have u ever experienced when trying to defend ur lead switched to defensive mentality or defensive bonus and immediately ur opponent equalise and even draw or win d game,maybe it's smth dat I ignored or didn't do or Trolling from d game

Playing 4-2-3W-1 is your death sentence against any well organized team which focuses on counter-attacking and defense.

Besides, you should really activate some spell-check before you post any further comments, I've had a hard time to understand that 'Chelses' language constructions..... Tapatalk, that thing can do that for you, right?
    Level 21, Season 21, never tanking, no draw manip., +1 opp., 451, avg.Q. 140.1
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

League : 12x Winner, 8x 2nd, 1x 3rd
    CL: 5x Winner, 5x 2nd, 4x 1/2 finals, 3x 1/4 finals, 3x 1/8 finals
    Cup: 4x Winner, 1x 2nd, 2x semis, 5x 1/4 finals,1x 1/8 finals 4x Rd. 32 3x Rd1
    Triple Crown: not in a million years on those servers...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12