Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: The table of counter formation not always correct!!

Addicted
    Ten consecutive treble ( maybe the 11th this season ) and never use this table , always play one or 2 different formations during all seasons ...
    msdn70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by msdn70 View Post
    Hi,

I followed the table of counter formation today but I lose, my opponent was playing 4-3W-3 and I was playing with 4-5-1 V-Style as the table suggest I don't know why!!?? has anyone have as explanation please?

Finally How to counter him next (CL) match?

TIA
    Hi,I've often had same issue vs formation using 3W midfield and amc-st or amc-2st or 3st.
    It depends on dmc performance,as he has to counter both central mc and amc or central st (if opponent uses 3st),
    and he often misses them.

On the other side,my 2 mc seemed not to care about central opponent mc,that's why,when using v-style,
    one of my mcs is placed central,so to force oppoent mc to play defensive and not supporting attack.

otherwise 3-1-4-2 or 3-3W-2-2 and variants with amc,can be used.

This issue with opponent mc, also creates destabilization on flanks, where opponent ml and mr are constantly supported to finalize.

About orders,it's often said that if you let those kind of teams play,they're really hostical,so offensive strategy should be preferred to defensive one, depending on how strong they are.

I generally start defensive ,switching offensive when required. In order to avoid risks coming from pressing ,i use short pass and play flanks.

However,if you absolutely need scoring lot of goals,switch mixed or central
    Last edited by Matteo de Clemente; 03-24-2017 at 02:20 PM.
    msdn70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer5289 View Post
    Ive been playing 3N-1-4-1-1 for a few seasons now.
    Alternate between AMC-ST and 2 ST depending on opposition formation (whether he has a DMC or not).
    Have had success against 4-3W-3 using it.
    But, with any formation having 3ST, Ive had some problem in conceding from corners.
    So, you can go with 3N-1-4-1-1, so long as the 3DCs and DMC are good at heading.
    This is needed to ward off the threat from wings too.
    Nice analysis, Now I have to select between 3N-1-4-1-1 and 3N-1-4-2 I will check which will fit more my team

Thank you

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    The updated table is post #659 on page 66...
    I have added this in a reserve post #2
    gamer5289, talisman and msdn70 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    Orders, arrow, team quality, player form, condition, morale, random calculation, trolling all comes into play.
    That's right!

We need more match to check and finish one counter formation.
    And for me, a good couter formation is while a weaker team can beat a stronger or much stronger team !
    let me invade your space, i'll scored

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Ten consecutive treble ( maybe the 11th this season ) and never use this table , always play one or 2 different formations during all seasons ...
    I do not understand your mocking footnote if you only used 2 formations in 11 seasons.
    I firmly believe in the table. From time to time, it fails or is unaccurate and that's a good thing. People tend to think they have a good counter just because they won the game. Which is a completely different story.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I do not understand your mocking footnote if you only used 2 formations in 11 seasons.
    He is a troll, don't pay attention.
    It wasn't our day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12