Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: AMC to MC position

Apprentice

AMC to MC position

Say you're playing against an opponent with no DMC (eg 442) so you use an AMC (eg ND). Your AMC is exploiting the space and having a good game so your oppo put a DMC to stop him and change formation (eg 4132 wide). What would you do in this scenario?

1) sub your AMC for a MC or ST
    2) keep it as it is
    3) pull or push your AMC to play as MC or ST

Banned
    I would place amc in midfield as it useful to have an amc in midfield to bring in dynamism.it is not disadvantageous in any manner.sometimes u have to adapt

Apprentice
    AMC in MC position is not his natural position. You can get a small penalty. A yellow triangle you know.

Banned
    Seriously? U really fear a yellow triangle.how long have u being playing the game?1 week?.theres no.problem with the yellow triangle.i have one a treble with almost half my players having yellow on their head.AMC in midfield is very very useful.even strikers when played out of position on the wings show better form than in their natural position

Apprentice
    Ok. I've never put my players out of position. Good to know your experience with it. I usually get yellows when I play my players out of position.

Famous
    I play 4411, my AMC is my MVP.

Seeing an opposing DMC doesn't make me change anything, until I see poor ratings for AMC and good ones for DMC. if I have an up arrow, dmc has a down arrow, it can work favorably.

Here's what I'll try if things aren't working for my AMC because of opposing DMC:
    Move AMC to a side position and/or change passing focus too 1 flank from through the middle (I have success with 4411 and any passing strategy depending on opponent).
    Remove arrow from AMC, apply up arrow to a flank player.
    Move mentality 1 degree more defensive
    Replace AMC with DMC or ST if I'm winning or losing, respectively.

I've played seasons on end with "yellow caution" players out of position. It can work. At the same time, my AMC is consistently carded when I've moved him to MC in just a couple matches.
    HairDryer and nikolgiorgos like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    I play 4411, my AMC is my MVP.

Seeing an opposing DMC doesn't make me change anything, until I see poor ratings for AMC and good ones for DMC. if I have an up arrow, dmc has a down arrow, it can work favorably.

Here's what I'll try if things aren't working for my AMC because of opposing DMC:
    Move AMC to a side position and/or change passing focus too 1 flank from through the middle (I have success with 4411 and any passing strategy depending on opponent).
    Remove arrow from AMC, apply up arrow to a flank player.
    Move mentality 1 degree more defensive
    Replace AMC with DMC or ST if I'm winning or losing, respectively.

I've played seasons on end with "yellow caution" players out of position. It can work. At the same time, my AMC is consistently carded when I've moved him to MC in just a couple matches.
    Thank you for your insightful analysis. I've tried playing my AMC in MC position. He played poorly and gave the ball away too much. He seemed to be tightly marked by DMC. I don't know if it's because of him that my other MCs got carded but not himself lol. So best thing is to sub him or move him to one of the flanks like you said.

Rookie
    I think it depends on players and maybe on positions. The best is to try and experiment.
    Played my DR twice as DMR to counter my opponent, in both cases he got the MoM award
    HairDryer likes this.

AM and DM are best with long ball.

You can move perfectly a player and play with a yellow, 2 yellows, or a red triangle, is just a possession penalty of a 1% and 2%.

I used a AMC as M many times and so, I suggest you too, that if you switch players or so, start the match with a higher Av.Q posible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast