Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: How to Win Against Any Formation II

Rookie
    Hello ppl.
    Need some help on how to counter this formation.

--------ST--------
    ----AMC-AMC-----
    ML-------------MR
    -------DMC-------
    DL--DC----DC--DR

pls help. thanks

How to Win Against

DL DC DC DR

MC MC

AML AMC AMR

ST ST

help me!

thank's

Rookie
    played against 3-2-3-2 last night and played flat 442, and it didn't work, all stats were even but he won 1-0, with me having the slightly better side, it's the only formation I'm struggling against. My tactics were also fine, I was away so only played normal mentality, short passing, no counter etc, it bamboozled me ^^
    Last edited by mrcjevans; 04-25-2013 at 05:47 AM.

try this

----------ST----------
    AML-----AMC-----AMR
    ----MC---------MC---
    ---------DMC(up)-----
    DL(up)----DC----DR(up)

I always won against 3-4-3 ,even when the opponent was stronger then me

good luck

I use 3-2-2-1-2 from the beggining and so far I'm doing well, I'm first in my league and 1/2 in league cup, but I think that's result of my good players and partially of my formation...
    DC - DC -DC
    DMR DML
    MC - MC
    AMC
    ST - ST

Tomorrow I'm facing my opponent in 1/2 final, our teams are almost the same quality, he is using the 4-1-4-1 formation... some tips would be useful... I think I can win with 3-3-2-1-2 formation, but I'd like to see some opinions from more experienced players, I'm lvl 1, so any advice would be useful.

KNN
    delete
    Last edited by KNN; 04-28-2013 at 03:40 PM.

KNN
    Quote Originally Posted by dylankoh View Post
    I tried searching through the forum but found limited references on how to counter this formation.

DC-DC-DC-DC
    DMC
    MR-MC-ML
    AMC
    ST

At 1st I tried employing 3-1-2-2-2 to crowd out his midfield as well as to assign 1 DMC to counter his AMC. Normal mentality, attack on both flanks, short passing and counter.

LB-CB-RB
    DMC
    MC-MC
    AML-AMR
    ST-ST

he scored 1st then i equalised. he scored again and i equalized again to make it 2-2 at halftime. I then pulled my AML-AMR down and subbed my ST out with a CB to switch to a flat 4-1-4-1. he scored 2 more goals after that and I switched back to my initial formation. I managed to grab 1 more goal back to make it 4-3. he slightly edges me on quality by the way.

so it seems my 1st formation somehow helps? or would a 4-5-1V (below) style be better?

LB-CB-CB-RB
    DMC
    MC-MC
    AML-AMR
    ST
    I have discussed this formation earlier on July Fourth -Table of Counter Formations - What to use?

I appreciate July Fourth effort to try to put in all available formation BUT unfortunately this formation was neither in his original thread nor this one.

SO FAR NO ONE HAS REPLY!!!

I mention in my posting earlier -

"Help!!!
    Can someone help me to counter this 4-1-3-1-1 formation please?

DL-DC-DC-DR
    DMC
    ML- MC - MR
    AMC
    ST

I have group with him for past 3 seasons and I cannot seems to get the better of him. Our quality has been about the same. This season, my quality is 46.2 and his is 45.8. He tops the league with 16 wins , 1 draw and 0 lose, scoring 69 goals, conceding 6.

You have mention that you tried 4-1-4-1 formation, I had tried the famous 4-5-1V, or 4-2-2-2, 3W-4-3, 3-2-2-2-1 butterfly, 4-1-3W-2, 3-5-2 and none could beat this formation. The best result I ever achieved is to struggle for a draw despite my quality slightly better than him. This formation has practically cover all areas. It is more offensive than the balanced 4-4-2.
    With 2 DC, 1 DMC, 1MC, 1 AMC, 1 ST all forming a straight line, the middle proves very difficult to overcome. With DL,DR, ML,MR, it is easy to defend the flank from AML,AMR in a 4-5-1V formation, while at the same time launching attack with his ML and MR with 1 AMC.

Till NOW, NO ONE HAS THE ANSWER.

Is there anyone who can help? JULY FOURTH?
    Last edited by KNN; 04-28-2013 at 03:43 PM.

So how do i win against a 4-3-2-1 3 CMs ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Bukefal View Post
    I use 3-2-2-1-2 from the beggining and so far I'm doing well, I'm first in my league and 1/2 in league cup, but I think that's result of my good players and partially of my formation...
    DC - DC -DC
    DMR DML
    MC - MC
    AMC
    ST - ST

Tomorrow I'm facing my opponent in 1/2 final, our teams are almost the same quality, he is using the 4-1-4-1 formation... some tips would be useful... I think I can win with 3-3-2-1-2 formation, but I'd like to see some opinions from more experienced players, I'm lvl 1, so any advice would be useful.

need help to beat this formation..semi final champion league..want to beat at least 4 point ahead
    ----ST-------ST------
    --------AMC----------
    ----MC------MC--MR--
    ----------------------
    DL--DC------DC--DR--

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast