Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Unbeatable team !!!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    Attachment 98292

Match over.. Im very disappointed.. He spends money && has a very strong team.. I tried but couldnt win..

I was leading 2-1 at HT.. Then he replaced his MC into AMC.. Scored 4 goals in 2nd half 2 of which were corners && indirect freekick..
    I stayed with 41221.. Defensive, Both flanks, Mixed passing, counter on.. High pressure, zonal..

Thank You for your suggestions.. The league is gone now.. There are 2 treble winner in Cup && CL.. So another trophyless season..
    Why zonal?

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Rookie
    All his players were much superior than mine.. Thats why I didnt play Man to man.. Many guys here said me not to use man to man against superior opponents..

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Agger99 View Post
    All his players were much superior than mine.. Thats why I didnt play Man to man.. Many guys here said me not to use man to man against superior opponents..
    Yes but you has more dc than his st and amc

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Rookie
    To his surprise to my surprise && surprise to all other active guys.. I won the league by one point.. On last day..
    Going through this thread now feels good as I was so much concerned as he was near 160% && my team was near 120%.. He defeated me 5-1 in first leg I played 41221..

But in 2nd leg 24th match of the season I defeated him.. I took gamble with 4222 && it worked..

I want to Thank everyone who replied me here.. Last season was memorable

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    maybe he was trolled against that 1-MC formation,

put your AMC slightly forward until some of his circle enter ST zone, however, im not sure whether it will work or not, maybe you will concede because as you said his attackers is very strong, you only has 4 defenders to stop his 4 attackers, that's why you need to keep scoring also and do Offside trap,
    used to love this tactic...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123