Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By madflo19
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Finding Test Subjects for Formation & Tactics-Looking to Create a Comprehensive Guide

Finding Test Subjects for Formation & Tactics-Looking to Create a Comprehensive Guide

Hi Top Eleven Fanatics,

I'm playing back Top Eleven from a long time ago, and I think I figured the logic of the game, and interested in creating a comprehensive & useful guide in terms of Formation & Tactics. I believe it has helped me so far, but will take too long if its only me trying it, so I'm wondering if there are any body having some difficulties in the game and needs a help. I strongly believe it would both help you, myself and the community in my RESEARCH

Zenturonxz

Please do Post your questions and inquiries on enemy strategies you need to beat.

Thank you.

Well its time to give you guys some sweets.

Top Eleven is a football game, looks complicated, and seems hard to figure out what strategy to play against all the opponents. As I have seen lots of guides out there for the past year. I realized they explain how good is the strategy etc etc. But its hard to say one specific strategy is good against everything.

But in the End Top Eleven is still a game, and its all about logic, percentage and probability.

If you are new to this game, and have absolutely no clue what is happening, 4-4-2 should be the best formation you can get. Well Balanced, and opponent can't fully control all aspects of the field.

The best guide is to try understand the logic of Top Eleven, once you got that, strategies to counter opponent will be easy-peasy.
    i) There are 3 parts in every Top Eleven team. Defense, Midfield, & Attack.
    Technically they work exactly the same a Rock, Paper & Scissors.
    Defense wins Midfield
    Midfield wins Attack
    Attack wins Defense

ii) For me I put into the logic that each Row (Defense, Midfield, Striker) has a point from 1 to 5
    Example , 1 DC = 1 point to defense , but 1 DL/ DR = 0.5
    1 MC = 1 point to Midfield , but 1 ML/MR = 0.5 point to Midfield
    1 ST = 1 point to Striker , 1 AMC = 0.5 to Attack 0.5 to Midfield

iii) So more points to Midfield -> you get more possession,
    More points to defense -> you get better chance to defend the ball, tackle a person etc and
    more points to attack -> better chance to score a goal, cross a ball, pass the ball etc etc
    (All those above is all about percentage %)

iv) You may have more attack or defense or possession but if you are still in bad luck, well pray to RNG God.

Tell me if you guys have any questions, maybe there are some parts I can improve too. I'll try to do a list so that its easier for you guys to see, do reply if you guys want that list.

"The best guide is to try to understand the logic of Top eleven"...ok,good luck.
    khris likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

T90
    Ciao a tutti domani gioco contro un avversario di pari livello nelle associazioni.. Tutti e due 100% lui gioca con 3DC- 2 MC 1MR 1ML - AMR AML ST come posso batterlo?

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    "The best guide is to try to understand the logic of Top eleven"...ok,good luck.
    Counters don't exist. lol let me repeat it, cuz puts me so hot xD