Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Why i lost?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Always Hard Pressure and Man to Man.^^

Then the differance in Avq is minimal, about 1star so, isn't rare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anafax View Post
    and what could I have done?
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    He told u
    - high pressing
    - mtm

I say also
    - don't use short pass +counters, only mix or long
    - be lucky
    Quote Originally Posted by Anafax View Post
    XD

Someone said "High pressure and MtM"

Why you repeat It xD

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    What is the problem people try to help here that they say what to do but dont say why to do this and that . So the person still dont know what to do later and get confused
    I said what to do, the why is cause these 2 orders have a bonus associated in exchange of condition.

Addicted
    Yeah you said what to do but again why he should use these 2 orders? why high press instead of low and why man to man instead of zonal? And why these 2 orders at the same time? Whenever i tried to use man to man everything goes bad. So for me its negative order and not positive at it says in the nordeus comment. When he (or lets say i) meets another formation i just dont know what to choose again.
    Yeah i can find a lot of information about man to man and zonal defending in this forum but the problem is that every information denies each other - one says that, another that, one says that this work - other that it doesnt. It's so confusing that my head gets hurt and i still dont know what to use in the future .

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Yeah you said what to do but again why he should use these 2 orders? why high press instead of low and why man to man instead of zonal? And why these 2 orders at the same time? Whenever i tried to use man to man everything goes bad. So for me its negative order and not positive at it says in the nordeus comment. When he (or lets say i) meets another formation i just dont know what to choose again.
    Yeah i can find a lot of information about man to man and zonal defending in this forum but the problem is that every information denies each other - one says that, another that, one says that this work - other that it doesnt. It's so confusing that my head gets hurt and i still dont know what to use in the future .
    This os too long to explain using the mobile xD simply think, to resume, that, thats not about orders, or táctics, otherwise after 9 years of playing we would have a clear table resuming what to do "if" , and this, no longer exista. The simulation, selects dynamic scenarios, and not facing orders in a 1vs1 strategic way, the sistema works with on-off orders, that are part of each individual scenario, never realated with the oppo orders. And ma finger is tired so i stop writing here lo l

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12