Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: How to beat 4-3-3 formation

thanks a lot, had a lot of trouble lately vs 4-3-3, hopefully this will help me!

Rookie
    Any news on formations to counter with the new match engine, as 41212nd doesn't work, lost 4-0 at home in first leg of the cup

3-5-2 flat, no arrows, mix, zone
    Small dick guys area in red, blue and green.
    I did that, I won that...blah-blah-blah...

Quote Originally Posted by poetra17 View Post
    This is my formation when meet 4-3-3 formation, I always win with this formation. (3-0, 5-2, and 3-1)
    I hope can help you beat 4-3-3 formation too.

my formation:
    ----ST(Up)--ST(Up)----
    ------AMC(Up)------
    ------MC(Up)-------
    DML(Down)--DMC(Down)--DMR(Down)
    ----DC(Down)--DC(Down)--DC(Down)----

Order:
    Mental: Attacking
    Focus Passing: Mixed
    Pressing style: Own Half
    Tackling: Hard
    Passing style: Mixed
    Marking: Zonal
    No Counter attack and No Offside trap

This is Result my formation :
    Attachment 6265

Pict. Order:
    Attachment 6266

I hope can help you beat 4-3-3 formation.
    does this still work?

this idea is great. thanks for the post, i will do it :v

Quote Originally Posted by poetra17 View Post
    This is my formation when meet 4-3-3 formation, I always win with this formation. (3-0, 5-2, and 3-1)
    I hope can help you beat 4-3-3 formation too.

my formation:
    ----ST(Up)--ST(Up)----
    ------AMC(Up)------
    ------MC(Up)-------
    DML(Down)--DMC(Down)--DMR(Down)
    ----DC(Down)--DC(Down)--DC(Down)----

Order:
    Mental: Attacking
    Focus Passing: Mixed
    Pressing style: Own Half
    Tackling: Hard
    Passing style: Mixed
    Marking: Zonal
    No Counter attack and No Offside trap

This is Result my formation :
    Attachment 6265

Pict. Order:
    Attachment 6266

I hope can help you beat 4-3-3 formation.
    I loose with 3:0 ...

4-5-1 has taken me through on some occasion, but I have my team build up for 4-3-3 reverting to 4-5-1 if needed..
    "Human relationships didn't work anyhow. Only the first two weeks had any zing, then the participants lost their interest. Masks dropped away and real people began to appear: cranks, imbeciles, the demented, the vengeful, sadists, killers. Modern society had created its own kind and they feasted on each other. It was a duel to the death...in a cesspool."

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by memer View Post
    if 4-3W-3 try4-4-2 Classic
    if 4-3N-3 try 4-1-4-1

good luck
    Hi can I know the reason of using DMC against 4-3-3? As we dong have to worry about a AMC. THX

Rookie
    I always beat 4-3n-3 by using 4-1-2-1-2 ND

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    U r right. Logically, 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond with long passes through the middle and attacking mentality is the best way to beat 4-3-3. That's what I did against my cup 1st round opponent today whose team has the same quality as mine and has less S.as. It was home 4 me and we both were watching. I had more possession but yet I lost 4-1. I scored in the 5th minute and all was going well till 25th minute when he equalised. And then there were goals after goals. I seemed to have no control. I got irritated by the game engine in the 70th minute as I was 3-1 down and so sent in an AMC in place of one of my MC. Made no difference!!! After match when I looked at the ratings, my lone scorer striker got 8, my other players got 6-7 and my Goal Keeper got.............. gues what!!!................wait for it...........4. I mean, my goalkeeper is the highest rated player in my team and was gr8 last season. And this is the first time that any of my player has got a rating of 4!!! The lowest I had seen be4 was 5.
    So, I short I will say, that choosing ur formations and tactics are just a way to make u feel that u control the game. Actually, the real control of the game is in the hands of the pathetic game engine which does what it wants. Last season I lost to teams 10Q less than me and now I lost my first match of the season which happened to be the home leg of the cup match to a team whose formation I had totally countered!!!
    I agree with Saransh that sometimes your formation or anything else you do does not matter. Sometimes the engine "wants" you to not win, and that's it. It happened to me to play against the worst team in my league (I was 1st place way ahead of everyone else) and this team controlled by nobody, with only 6 players on the field, NO GOALKEEPER, and badly positioned players (wrong positions), no manager watching (I was watching), etc. and it tied 1-1. I had my stronger players and tried all common sense formations to beat him and nothing worked. His team hardly attacked but made 1 goal and I had tons of shoots but no "luck" (or whatever criteria they have in the engine).

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast