Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bayern Munich Tactic. What do you think of it if applied in Top11?

Bayern Munich Tactic. What do you think of it if applied in Top11?

Hello everyone, this is actually a formation that almost the half of Europe plays, but i put Bayern on the title cause they are in the final and it would attract more attention.

This is what i mean:

DL--DC--DC--DR
    ---DMC-DMC---
    AML--AMC--AMR
    -------ST------

Style :Attacking
    Passing : Play with flanks
    Pressure: Whole Pitch (until we score, if we do then own half)
    Tackling: Normal
    Passing : Mixed or short (need help what to choose. i lean towards mixed)
    Marking : Zonal

No Counterattack
    No offside trap

Tell me what you think please. I would REALLY love to know. Maybe someone thinks that instead of 2DMC's, 2 MC's would be better.
    That's what i'd like to hear. Opinions

Waiting for them anxiously!!!!
    ...but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror...

Isn't it illegal to not use any MC at all?
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Master Tactician View Post
    Isn't it illegal to not use any MC at all?
    Very legal.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

oh, i was not aware there where such things as illegal formations. anyone care to elaborate? i mean are 3 dmc's illegal?
    ...but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror...

sdw
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by pzarkadis View Post
    Hello everyone, this is actually a formation that almost the half of Europe plays, but i put Bayern on the title cause they are in the final and it would attract more attention.

This is what i mean:

DL--DC--DC--DR
    ---DMC-DMC---
    AML--AMC--AMR
    -------ST------

Style :Attacking
    Passing : Play with flanks
    Pressure: Whole Pitch (until we score, if we do then own half)
    Tackling: Normal
    Passing : Mixed or short (need help what to choose. i lean towards mixed)
    Marking : Zonal

No Counterattack
    No offside trap

Tell me what you think please. I would REALLY love to know. Maybe someone thinks that instead of 2DMC's, 2 MC's would be better.
    That's what i'd like to hear. Opinions

Waiting for them anxiously!!!!
    I tried it with MC's isntead DMC and the effect was terrible.I really wanted to use this tactic cuz not half europe use it.Almost all European teams are using this formation.Tell us how you're doing against stronger opponent with this tactic.But change something,use Counter-attack.If you're doing like Bayern,or Real Madrid...They're the best teams who are using counter-attacks with this formation.And there is an logic,cuz here you dont have MC's...You'll loose ball possession but instead you'll be more effective.Maybe you can try with two MC's with blue arrows and very good at physical(creativity and aggression) and defense.

I'm not sure. I think you will loose ball possession cause there r no center midfielder. But you can try it for us and also i suggest you red arrows on both dmc. Good luck!
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

Apprentice
    With red arrows on 2 dmcs and blue on aml/r (like what July loves to use as aml/r will go back abit to keep possesion) it will work fine, a mixed style with own half should be ok as doing whole pitch sometimes make you vunerable for counter attack! But t11 seems to give more chances for those using 2 Sts so i personally dont like playing with a lone St

Quote Originally Posted by gohannie View Post
    With red arrows on 2 dmcs and blue on aml/r (like what July loves to use as aml/r will go back abit to keep possesion) it will work fine, a mixed style with own half should be ok as doing whole pitch sometimes make you vunerable for counter attack! But t11 seems to give more chances for those using 2 Sts so i personally dont like playing with a lone St
    I would have to disagree here. I play 4-5-1V, 4-5-1 and another one 3N-3 (DMR-DMC-DML)-2MC-AMC-ST, all 3 systems with 1 striker and i score like crazy. The last 5 games i have been using the butterfly system which also has 1 striker and yesterday i won the first match of the champions league quarter finals 6-3! Those systems if played correctly can score a lot of goals
    tziortz likes this.

Reading all of the above i would have to agree that counter attack should be a MUST in this type of system. If played with 2 DMC's. As for my friend sdw, i think the problem with your system was probably the 2 MC's instead of 2 DMC's. And i do not think the DMC's need red arrows. I might as well put MC's without arrows. Maybe in the course of the game if you are loosing you can choose to put one or both with red arrows, but not at the beginning. The thing that troubles me the most, is the gap between DMC's and the AMC's which means that if you play counter attack (and you should), you have to choose long ball. I would much prefer to choose mixed, but i know that short ball will be a major problem. And i don't really like my team playing long ball only. Anyway, thinking about it with a clear head, and having played the game a little and seen how it works, my final estimate, is someone would have to play counter attack, long ball and probably try and get (if they are the luckiest people on earth) first an AMC with Shadowstriking, and then AMR-AML with the same. That would autmatically give you 4 attackers on the counter attack, after you have defended with 6 players (4 defenders and 2 DMC's)...

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgharrah View Post
    oh, i was not aware there where such things as illegal formations. anyone care to elaborate? i mean are 3 dmc's illegal?
    Illegal formation:
    Less than 3 Defenders, 3 Midfielders (Center, Attacking and Defensive Midfielders included)
    No strikers or no wing-side players at all in your squad

If illegal formation is used, you will lost ball possession and your opponent will have 80% of the ball posession in the match

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast