Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Champions League - Europe 2013 - 2014

It will be fun is the game goes into penalties and CR7 misses it hahahahahahhaha

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

I think Real will wins this one 3-1.

Another theory for the Champions League final...the best team from that nation always wins the final involving two teams from the same nation, like Bayern 2-1 Dortmund (2012), Man United 6-5 Chelsea (2008), Juventus 0-0 AC Milan (2003) and Valencia - Real Madrid (2000)

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Atleti leads 1-0, taking a reflection. They are seriously looking to complete their fairytale season...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

With only a few minutes to go for Atletico and celebrations all starting, Sergio Ramos heads it from double corner to make it 1-1 on the stoppage time

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Bale scores. 2-1

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Minute 93/94 (1-0) Atletico
    Minute 120 (4-1) Real Madrid

))))))
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Minute 93/94 (1-0) Atletico
    Minute 120 (4-1) Real Madrid

))))))
    My score is almost correct. If I were an Atleti fans there, I would get quite shocked with that late goal...what do you think if Ancelotti and Diego Simeone playing T11 and the match is in T11?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Penaldo needs a penalty to get on scoring sheets, RMA get thru coz of a defender when the whole Atletico team is worth less than Bale's transfer fee.... IMO, ATM are the true winners, but Penaldo's celebration was like he scored some amazing goal.... Record hungry lunatic

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Penaldo needs a penalty to get on scoring sheets, RMA get thru coz of a defender when the whole Atletico team is worth less than Bale's transfer fee.... IMO, ATM are the true winners, but Penaldo's celebration was like he scored some amazing goal.... Record hungry lunatic
    Ronaldo was a shadow all game but we have to agree that he had a great season in CL!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Lol stop being a ****ing hypocrite. What was the outcome of the games where Messi DIDN'T get a penalty from Neymar's diving? Oh, did you also forget about the fact that when a penalty is awarded it doesn't automatically mean you have scored? Unlike Messi who has been relying on penalties from Neymar being tackled, this penalty shot was awarded for RONALDO getting into the box and being fouled. I know this wasn't Ronaldo's best match, but I wouldn't say that "he went missing" or whatever. One of his free-kicks was very good but blocked, and it gave more possession and more dangerous situations for Atletico since after the first corner another one was conceded afterwards. His other free-kick could have caused another penalty for Atletico as there was clear hand-play. And, his header was just a couple inches off the post.

You and other hypocrites expect way too much for Ronaldo sometimes. Despite the fact he's the best CL goal-scorer, and broke a record, you show disrespect. You guys don't think of the fact that Ronaldo was also injured during the previous matches and didn't get to play in any of those "warm-up" games. Apart from that, you're forgetting about the pressure that you have on you as the best player in the world and during a CL final.

P.S. I bet you weren't complaining when Messi scored that hat-trick with two penalties.

And now about the part how we got through "because of a defender", why weren't Barcelona able to go through them? Oh, you can't answer that, because you don't really understand football without having to look at how much players cost. Atletico had one lucky goal, and that was it.
    Last edited by Arijanit; 05-26-2014 at 12:29 AM.
    Team: Presheva FC

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345