Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I only gave my pre-tourney opinion on their chances being better than previous tournies. My worst nightmare would come true if England won so if you're looking for someone to defend England then I'm not your man. .
    I dont defend them haha in fact i dislike them, they only won 66 by cheating, but always count themselves to favourites haha even nothing ever won besides that, its an average team but far away from top national teams with winning chances, maybe we germans need give them 4 again haha

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Honestly I don't think England have good chances at WC.

2-1 for Italy, the fight will be between Uruguay and England now.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    I dont defend them haha in fact i dislike them, they only won 66 by cheating, but always count themselves to favourites haha even nothing ever won besides that, its an average team but far away from top national teams with winning chances, maybe we germans need give them 4 again haha
    You mentioned THAT year. As a Scot I am legally bound to reply with a '67 clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqhNqNtCinM

Any further mentions of THAT year will be responded to with longer and longer clips. >.<

PS both Jim Baxter and Denis Law are in my T11 team.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    You mentioned THAT year. As a Scot I am legally bound to reply with a '67 clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqhNqNtCinM

Any further mentions of THAT year will be responded to with longer and longer clips. >.<

PS both Jim Baxter and Denis Law are in my T11 team.
    Awesome,always nice to see England loses, more special if its against u guys haha

Back on topic.

Todays games still to play are:

Switzerland v Ecuador
    France v Honduras
    Argentina v Bosnia & Herzegovina

I'll be supporting Switzerland, Honduras and Bosnia.

Spain and Croatia?? The group is spain Netherlands and Australia...
    My mistake. For Croatia, post should have read Netherlands.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

If Costa Rica can beat Uruguay so well, then England must have a good chance against them. Assuming Italy beat CR, then it could all come down to a straight shootout between Costa Rica and England for qualification. So England are far from out of it.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    If Costa Rica can beat Uruguay so well, then England must have a good chance against them. Assuming Italy beat CR, then it could all come down to a straight shootout between Costa Rica and England for qualification. So England are far from out of it.
    I didnt say they out but they already under pressure, cause Costa Rica win was out of their imagination but sure still chances..

I want see messi lifting the world cup, its time
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Famous
    Well, hardly possible, if spain wins against Chile n Australia they have 6points,if Chile beats Netherlands they have 6 points as well,and the dutch too, might end up the dutch out.... Noone will go through second place as u face a stronger team and well yes spain needs to come from a few goles behind but i think its doable, but interesting
    My bad for not clarifying my post. I only think Holland will be in a position to rest players (to prevent yellow card accumulation or rest minor injuries) if they beat Australia by several goals to create what should be a safe goal differential. I was checking some of Austrilia's post-qualification friendlies from this season and saw they suffered a pair of 6:0 defeats to Brazil and France respectfully in addition to blowing a 3 goal lead in a 3:4 loss to Ecuador. I understand they're friendlies and not sure if the starters played but it was those three games that got me thinking a situation where the Dutch have a GD of +8 or more after the Austrilia game is possible, which could lend itself to a situation where they may be able to rest players for the final game.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-15-2014 at 09:31 PM.
    Peter Renn likes this.

Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast