Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Colombia looks absolutely good, for me a possible semi finalist, i see them stronger than brasil, but i said already Chile beats brasil haha, and belgium, don't know what to say, they are a good team, but haven't convinced me yet either, vs Algeria n Russia very lucky with late goals, its really interesting to see what's next
    Well Germany isn't better at all... They played miserably against the united states so they haven't convinced me either...
    Peter Renn likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

U should know germany haha, we never played well in any championship only the euro 1980,we not famous for playing well, others can do it, brasil, so spain Netherlands, but we like Italy we come through the fights n so, that's what we stand for, never give up, bring the game somehow home, nd that brought us 7 finals and 3titles,its not who plays the nicest, honestly i dont expect us playing outstanding but we go through n through as always and the nice player like Netherlands how many titles have? So, don't expect us playing actually football haha
    Fatal_Error likes this.

Addicted
    U should know germany haha, we never played well in any championship only the euro 1980,we not famous for playing well, others can do it, brasil, so spain Netherlands, but we like Italy we come through the fights n so, that's what we stand for, never give up, bring the game somehow home, nd that brought us 7 finals and 3titles,its not who plays the nicest, honestly i dont expect us playing outstanding but we go through n through as always and the nice player like Netherlands how many titles have? So, don't expect us playing actually football haha
    I think, rather unfortunately, you have a reputation for being our nemesis, more than anything. Fairly, I think as there were several penalty shootout deciders that we lost to you and that Frank Lampard goal that the ref didn't see because he had "selective sight" like some people have "selective hearing".
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    I think, rather unfortunately, you have a reputation for being our nemesis, more than anything. Fairly, I think as there were several penalty shootout deciders that we lost to you and that Frank Lampard goal that the ref didn't see because he had "selective sight" like some people have "selective hearing".
    Yes, that was the revenge for 1966,but yea penalties with u guys o like 2002 our way to final over Korea usa n belgium, easy way, and yea we always manage reach semis o more without impressing someone by playing. Now first time in years we have a squad could play well but i miss guys we had before, leader who go down where it hurts, dirt bags n so, they too boygroup like now, not as it should be, but still see us passing Algeria n then probably france, its not impossible once again go semis at least
    John Naish likes this.

Addicted
    Yes, that was the revenge for 1966,but yea penalties with u guys o like 2002 our way to final over Korea usa n belgium, easy way, and yea we always manage reach semis o more without impressing someone by playing. Now first time in years we have a squad could play well but i miss guys we had before, leader who go down where it hurts, dirt bags n so, they too boygroup like now, not as it should be, but still see us passing Algeria n then probably france, its not impossible once again go semis at least
    That is true - we have to go back as far as 1966 to find a football competition we have done well in.
    Peter Renn likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Deleted
    Last edited by Mr. Marco; 06-27-2014 at 05:04 PM.
    Peter Renn likes this.

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Against France you'd probably lose, 'cause they have a great offense and in addition to that a pretty solid defence as well (compared with your defence that seemed quite vulnerable in the last 3 matches)..
    Of course you're always good for a surprise but I think it's not the time for you Germans to win the WC yet...
    More possibly in 4 years :-)
    Peter Renn likes this.

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    That is true - we have to go back as far as 1966 to find a football competition we have done well in.
    I think England after 1990 went down , ok was a semi 1996 Europa cup at home, again penalties haha but i think after the 1990 squad all for u guys not too good
    Mr. Marco and John Naish like this.

Imo the current squad of england is one of the best they ever had but somehow they didn't manage to convince me in those 3 matches...
    I'm quite disappointed... I suspected much more
    Peter Renn and John Naish like this.

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Against France you'd probably lose, 'cause they have a great offense and in addition to that a pretty solid defence as well (compared with your defence that seemed quite vulnerable in the last 3 matches)..
    Of course you're always good for a surprise but I think it's not the time for you Germans to win the WC yet...
    More possibly in 4 years :-)
    I agree and i dont expect us to win the title, just hope at least quarters, i mean id rather go home vs france than Algeria.
    Mr. Marco likes this.

Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast