Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

That's why u probably have in the quarters besides costa rica n later in the semis always the usual suspects, cause like us o France brasil, Netherlands, we sometimes play all **** but still win these crucial games....
    N we take on France n Netherlands beat costa rica so once again at least 2 Europeans go semi, n people talked what's wrong with Europe haha hilarious
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-30-2014 at 10:26 PM.

Algeria has a fairly strong young part of the team. Maybe there's a chance of them going even higher in the next Cup...
    Peter Renn likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

If only Algeria's goal had come sooner, it would have made things a lot more intense
    Peter Renn likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Poor performance from Germany, just a 2-1 but a victory is a victory and they are in the next round

Costa Rica
    Colombia

Brazil
    Netherlands
    France
    Germany

4 top teams are there, tomorrow maybe Belgium and Argentina.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

The quarters could also have been Algeria vs Nigeria but its Germany vs France, going to be a nice game, looking forward. Now i gona sleep after taking a last look at my t11 team, tomorrow morning i have a cl match waiting, hope i do play better than Germany tonight haha

Y'all wanna hear some conspiracy? Versus Portugal Muller played with low shin pads and short socks. versus Ghana with regular socks/shin pads. First 90 minutes vs Algeria he also played with regular football socks then CHANGED to short and gave an assist to Schurrle. It's in the socks! Check the match pictures I'm not even joking.
    Peter Renn likes this.

1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs

Today s games short story, i hope the USA beats Belgium, its not impossible n im a fan of klinsi haha so, way to go. Argentina beats Switzerland, don't guess the result, but i think they do
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

Yesterday France only played during the last 20 minutes but against Nigéria was enought, better change something against Germany or that can say goodbye to the WC.

Germany vs Algeria, was a very good game, Algeria study very well the German team and almost made a surprise, but Germany even not playing always at there Best, have a very strong team and also a wonderfull bench, they have a lot of solutions.

Today only a miracle could make Switserland win against Argentina with Messi in good form, i think it Will be a very unbalanced match.

Belgium vs USA would be a very balanced match in my opinion, but i think Belgium have more chances.
    Peter Renn likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Yesterday France only played during the last 20 minutes but against Nigéria was enought, better change something against Germany or that can say goodbye to the WC.

Today only a miracle could make Switserland win against Argentina with Messi in good form, i think it Will be a very unbalanced match.
    That's what happens when they play Giroud... Just let Benzema and Griezmann and everything will be fine.

How about Shaqiri in great form? Forgot his hattrick?
    Peter Renn likes this.

1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    That's what happens when they play Giroud... Just let Benzema and Griezmann and everything will be fine.

How about Shaqiri in great form? Forgot his hattrick?
    No, didn't forget but who was the opponent? Haha, under normal circumstances Switzerland goes home, but what's normal haha. And in Germany i hope lahm now plays dr, so we here in Germany don't need to talk about mustafi, Schweinsteiger n khedira dmc, a real dl and then better and yes it's about time to bench özil, it really is...

Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast