Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    Tim Howard deserved soo much more. Great game. Those last minutes were crazy. I died also. I am very proud of this team
    Extra time for me was the most beautiful 30 minutes from World CUP, it was more then insaine...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    Not so fast Pricop!
    I was hoping for a 2-2 ... damn
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

U think its possible for belgium to win the WC? would love to see fellaini afroless.. Being a Man Utd supporter, no offense but fellaini was a crap buy..

Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    U think its possible for belgium to win the WC? would love to see fellaini afroless.. Being a Man Utd supporter, no offense but fellaini was a crap buy..
    Its possible for everyone now, and out of all second round teams Belgium played the best, that was impressive last night how they played, but every game n opponent now is different, so it will be hard, but lets see

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Its possible for everyone now, and out of all second round teams Belgium played the best, that was impressive last night how they played, but every game n opponent now is different, so it will be hard, but lets see
    Thats true.. I mean, Chile almost knocked out the hosts, that says enough! Just dont want Brazil or germany to win, no offense..

Ive supported belgium from the start but i must say well done to USA.. Hard fought match, big ups to Tim Howard. Who got man of match? Had to be Howard.

Brasil doesnt, im kinda sure they fail before, well, n Germany, my team u never know, haha but it can work, if i had to bet, right now i would say Netherlands, they were lucky but they have amazing quality n player like robben, van persie, they on fire, very hard to stop

lol... never doubt your team, they damn strong... Netherlands, our new manager
    Peter Renn likes this.

In this WC the GKs are being the key players. It Will be hard to choose the Best of them all.

At this point i think that any team on the 1/4 finals can reach the final, in 2 days we Will star to see how have the X factor to win this WC.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Thats true, GK's have been key to most teams..

Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast