Page 40 of 75 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

I just... No words. Just like King Drogba has once said "It's a ****ing disgrace!"
    And if I was Balotelli I'd ****ing jump-kick that ref's head off like Balo did in 1st half with Pereira.
    Peter Renn likes this.

I dont think we see this referee again in any competition, very ****y suarez but italy that was nothing. Only defending, 2 goles this worldcup, that's not enough...
    QuocBao likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    I dont think we see this referee again in any competition, very ****y suarez but italy that was nothing. Only defending, 2 goles this worldcup, that's not enough...
    Actually, Italy was about to score, maybe even in that exact attack where Marchisio got sent off.

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Actually, Italy was about to score, maybe even in that exact attack where Marchisio got sent off.
    Its not just about that attack, buffon said we didn't score 2 games in a row, so that's how it works, maybe one or the other player doesn't have the quality we need. He is right, half the team doesn't have the quality anymore
    Gasi likes this.

World Cup - 2014 Brazil-image.jpg

Addicted
    Yay - despite coming last in the Group, England performed best out of everyone against Costa Rica who won the Group! Something to salvage a little bit of pride...
    Peter Renn, Buffs Mad and Gasi like this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Its not just about that attack, buffon said we didn't score 2 games in a row, so that's how it works, maybe one or the other player doesn't have the quality we need. He is right, half the team doesn't have the quality anymore
    Kinda agree. Some attacking players definitely but not half of the team. Pirlo, Bufflon is still amazing. Shame Balotelli got subbed off because Immobile doesn't have the quality YET and Cassano... well, no idea how Cassano gets in the squad. Also very hardworking Veratti got injured (in a situation where uruguaian should've got a yellow). Refs actually overlooked a lot of Uruguay's dirty play with Suarez's bite on top ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Kinda agree. Some attacking players definitely but not half of the team. Pirlo, Bufflon is still amazing. Shame Balotelli got subbed off because Immobile doesn't have the quality YET and Cassano... well, no idea how Cassano gets in the squad. Also very hardworking Veratti got injured (in a situation where uruguaian should've got a yellow). Refs actually overlooked a lot of Uruguay's dirty play with Suarez's bite on top ofc.
    The striker Immobile was last season league top scorer in Italy, now Dortmund in germany bought him, i hope they haven't seen his performance today, as there was non, and I'm sure that was it for buffon and pirlo international..

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails World Cup - 2014 Brazil-suarezz.jpg  
    Last edited by BeckStar; 06-24-2014 at 08:46 PM.
    Buffs Mad and John Naish like this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Everyone is talking about him at the moment, hahahaha )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 40 of 75 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast