Page 38 of 75 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

I know but it's like if all the rest is gone (not available) u stick with them, haha, but myself is like i only like germany haha and the others i dont actually really care, i like sport and my national team, i enjoy the games, but if germany isn't playing i dont really care who wins haha

Quote Originally Posted by Gasi View Post
    Your position is biased since you have already said you prefer North African style of play.
    Do you know that Ghana beat Egypt an aggregate of 6 -1 during the qualifiers, Algeria escaped narrowly from Burkina Faso... Power does change hands in Football and Africa will soon announce herself as the continent of the world champion...
    Yes i know ghana beat them, and ghana is around the black African teams the strongest one, no problem with that, but i say they have a good game o two but Africans far away from being competitive a entire tournament, ghana made it to 1/4 in South Africa, but that was an exception. I don't say they never win, but it takes a bunch of years till..
    2006 there was atogo, then there was Angola, of course no points... U have good player there but not a team, except Nigeria 1992,that was brilliant, the best African team ever..
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-24-2014 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasi View Post
    Your position is biased since you have already said you prefer North African style of play.
    Do you know that Ghana beat Egypt an aggregate of 6 -1 during the qualifiers, Algeria escaped narrowly from Burkina Faso... Power does change hands in Football and Africa will soon announce herself as the continent of the world champion...
    Sounds ambitious I know
    Peter Renn and Buffs Mad like this.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Yes i know ghana beat them, and ghana is around the black African teams the strongest one, no problem with that, but i say they have a good game o two but Africans far away from being competitive a entire tournament, ghana made it to 1/4 in South Africa, but that was an exception. I don't say they never win, but it takes a bunch of years till..
    2006 there was atogo, then there was Angola, of course no points... U have good player there but not a team, except Nigeria 1992,that was brilliant, the best African team ever..
    Yea, I must confess Africa's problem is not that of talents but rather administration, imagine Cameroon having a bonus row for close to two years now, Samuel Eto retired from international football because of this issue (of poor remuneration etcetera), when they were on the brink of not qualifying for Brazil they had to beg Eto and made things right with the team because of him and of course he came back and scored the goals needed for qualification...
    Peter Renn likes this.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CUP CHAMPION

Saw the Cameroon player, they were beating each other up on the pitch, that's hilarious, and yea no discipline n stuff at all, it's not only about playing football, the fish stinks from the top, they have to get people at the power who know what they do, every single federation there is not profesional, togo and Cameroon often had good german Coaches, guess why noone like to stay there, its kindergarten..
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-24-2014 at 10:48 AM.
    Gasi likes this.

A trivial bonus dispute saw the Scotland team in 74 came out to play Brazil and one of the Brazilians stared at the Billy Bremner's boots - they were all black even tho' Adidas were sponsors. The players had cut off the stripes in protest because they found out they had to wear the boots but were not getting a share of the money. >.< Footballers can be petty but its all footballers.
    Peter Renn and Gasi like this.

Saw the Cameroon player, they were beating each other up on the pitch, that's hilarious, and yea no discipline n stuff at all, it's not only about playing football, the fish stinks from the top, they have to get people at the power who know what they do, every single federation there is not profesional, togo and Cameroon often had good german Coaches, guess why noone like to stay there, its kindergarten..
    It cannot be stated better than you just did.
    Peter Renn likes this.
    SEASON 10 LEVEL 10
    4 LEAGUE TITLES
    1 CUP CHAMPION

As i said yesterday u dont like germany, u said it urself they the least haha
    from that group and the least means Germany COULD (but it's not) be my 4th liked country behind USA, Portugal and Ghana...

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    from that group and the least means Germany COULD (but it's not) be my 4th liked country behind USA, Portugal and Ghana...
    Yes u said u dont like germany to go through, and once we through u will change and then like if we go on and on?

Yes u said u dont like germany to go through, and once we through u will change and then like if we go on and on?
    Depends on who will be their opponets... I'd like german team a lot more if only super Mario Gomez was there <3
    Peter Renn likes this.

Page 38 of 75 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast