Page 36 of 75 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Ok, and that means he probably scored half of them vs Cuba and Jamaica, come on, it's the weakest zone to qualify, if u don't qualify there something must be wrong haha
    No way, Asia and Oceania is a lot weaker. Also you probably have no clue how CONCACAF qualification is going because in 3rd round Mexico topped their group passing Costa Rica by 8 points but in 4th round had a lot of 0-0 draws and finished 4th. Go check it out: 2014 FIFA World Cup qualification (CONCACAF) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

U like them, its ok, and u dont like germany haha i know, so lets see how they do vs dutch and brasil vs Chile, it's interesting
    Wait what? Where did I say that I don't like Germany? Was going to support Portugal this World Cup but when they're playing so bad will probably stay with all time favorite Italy (who are also playing poorly) So I'm kinda lost.. eh, go USA!

Asia isnt easier, and well Oceania i dont mention, cause its a hilarious easy, that's why Australia request to play in Asian zone, yes, they finished 4 i know

Asia isnt easier, and well Oceania i dont mention, cause its a hilarious easy, that's why Australia request to play in Asian zone, yes, they finished 4 i know
    Asia is definitely easier... Russia doesn't even play there and teams like Australia can qualify from Asian zone so it must be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Wait what? Where did I say that I don't like Germany? Was going to support Portugal this World Cup but when they're playing so bad will probably stay with all time favorite Italy (who are also playing poorly) So I'm kinda lost.. eh, go USA!
    Haha, alright, well italy always struggles but later on coming that's why i say they are the only team we germans fear, so i Support Uruguay without like them

Yea i didnt say its hard either haha, South America europe and Africa is hard, the rest is to handle...

Haha, alright, well italy always struggles but later on coming that's why i say they are the only team we germans fear, so i Support Uruguay without like them
    Oh right, Uruguay as well. Was going to support them too. I just love so many teams, lol. Probably the only ones that I don't like are something like Greece, England, Spain maybe.
    Peter Renn likes this.

I think latest in semi finals we have the usual suspects anyway haha, even though now many teams look nice but in the end...

Yea i didnt say its hard either haha, South America europe and Africa is hard, the rest is to handle...
    I'd say Africa is a lot like CONCACAF. Cote d'Ivore, Ghana... others are weak. Same goes for CONCACAF: USA and Mexico.

But in Africa they have early ko stage, and teams like Egypt who has been recently Africa cup winner o morroco they known o Senegal they know from 2002 are not there but Cameroon which i never understand, only 1994did well... Tunisia also not there, they have quiet known teams in Africa i think. Nigeria is a joke too, best times long gone..

Page 36 of 75 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast