Page 34 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Thats no surprise, but i hope Croatia goes through, they have a way better team than Mexico..
    But looks like Mexico wins..
    lol, way better team? Then why that "way better" team didn't win? + an obvious penalty for Mexico not given ++ Rebic couldn't control his emotions almost injured mexican defender...

Of course they normal the much better team. Today suck, but they are, they would have beaten brasil if there wouldn't have been the referee, worldcup doesn't mean the best always go through, but its ok, can't wait to see Netherlands destroy Mexico...

Destroy Mexico? Nah, gonna be an intense match! Looking forward! But the refs are getting just worse, yeah robbed Croatia in the opening game but Mexico got robbed TWICE vs Cameroon and now vs Croatia. Probably worst refereeing in ths group so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Destroy Mexico? Nah, gonna be an intense match! Looking forward! But the refs are getting just worse, yeah robbed Croatia in the opening game but Mexico got robbed TWICE vs Cameroon and now vs Croatia. Probably worst refereeing in ths group so far.
    The Netherlands are far better than Mexico, so far the best performance of all teams. Today Chile had nothing to say and Chile is way stronger than Mexico,. Brasil will have more problems with Chile, but well probably not, the referee will take care of that, there was not a single good brasil performance from brasil, put neymar out of the game, and brasil is dead..

How in the world is Chile way stronger than Mexico...

I thought the Croatia-Mexico game was going to be good, but it was not at all. Disappointed
    Peter Renn likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Cause they are, mexico is a average team, u like them, its ok, i dont haha, and Chile is better, mecico scored twice, they got robed vs cameron i agree, but im not impressed of a team which qualify behind usa and costa rica in the very hard concaf zone...
    The Netherlands now with van gal play even better than 2010,so i hope we germans get them in the finals, would be great anniversary 40 years later after we won final 1974 haha
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-23-2014 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Cause they are, mexico is a average team, u like them, its ok, i dont haha, and Chile is better, mecico scored twice, they got robed vs cameron i agree, but im not impressed of a team which qualify behind usa and costa rica in the very hard concaf zone...
    The Netherlands now with van gal play even better than 2010,so i hope we germans get them in the finals, would be great anniversary 40 years later after we won final 1974 haha
    CONCACAF*

And Mexico had 4 different coaches during qualifying, but i think they got everything sorted out and are back to being how good they can be
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

It's the other way around... Mexico is a good team but you just don't like it. I asked how is Chile better, you didn't give a legit answer.

After seeing Costa Rica play it's no surprise they're above Mexico and USA always qualifies high. Btw Chile also qualified 3rd behind Argentina and Colombia.
    How about European teams BiH qualified 1st with most goals and 2 top scorers yet they're almost out. Spain qualified first, also out.
    Just trying to say that your argument about qualifying position is quite pathetic

I know, my keyboard sucked haha. But im still not impressed and yea just my opinion Chile finished behind argentine and left teams
    Like colombia similar n Uruguay... Behind. There its a bit more competition

Page 34 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast