Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    I know, my keyboard sucked haha. But im still not impressed and yea just my opinion Chile finished behind argentine and left teams
    Like colombia similar n Uruguay... Behind. There its a bit more competition
    Chile qualified BEHIND Argentina AND Colombia. Yeah, really sad about Uruguay, their squad is getting old, they were almost left out of this World Cup so no surprise they're struggling

Its not, its what its about, i saw chile vs germany short before wc, we won, but dont ask how haha,they dangerous n guys like vidal o Sánchez, well they are known

Well its still open, they are about to face italy l
    Tomorrow and i think they go through, so lets see

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Chile qualified BEHIND Argentina AND Colombia. Yeah, really sad about Uruguay, their squad is getting old, they were almost left out of this World Cup so no surprise they're struggling
    Its better for Germany if italy goes out the only team we fear, all the rest is ok to deal with, maybe in the quarter finals we give argentine another 4 haha

Yep, Sanchez, Vidal (who's recently from injury and playing quite poorly) and that's pretty much it. Also 2 out of 5 Chile's defenders are normally midfielders they're gonna make mistakes sooner or later.

Meanwhile Mexico has Ochoa, dos Santos, Guardado, Marquez (absolute legend)... How can you not rate a team where even Chicharito is left on the bench!!

Also Mexican league seems stronger than Chilean or Argentinian where most chlieans play.
    Gasi likes this.

Well, Chile has bravo, barca goalkeeper,its not minor, vidal and sanchez and all the others just should play as they did vs spain. I dont really think their league is stronger than the argentine o brasil league where they play, anyway let's see, but the dutch ar way better, we'll see
    I know marquez is a legend, getting old...

Oh btw, just checked qualifying top goalscorers. Mexican Oribe Peralta scored 10 as much as stars like Messi and Dzeko.
    Peter Renn likes this.

Ok, and that means he probably scored half of them vs Cuba and Jamaica, come on, it's the weakest zone to qualify, if u don't qualify there something must be wrong haha

U like them, its ok, and u dont like germany haha i know, so lets see how they do vs dutch and brasil vs Chile, it's interesting

And Germany maybe gets Algeria, way to go

Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast