Page 45 of 75 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Like Tree514Likes

Thread: World Cup - 2014 Brazil

Wanting belgium to win but france look hot this world cup... Going to be a very excited finish to this WC!!

World Cup - 2014 Brazil-article-2312979-196d9253000005dc-574_634x334.jpg

lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    Yes, but he plays for munich and no chance to be on the pitch he's a substitute for robben or ribery o müller. Honduras is not france, there u didnt see him, has potential but so do many others. About messi i say it's good to see its his worldcup, everyone said he can't play well for argentine haha. Scored all goles besides 1,which he gave the asist, and yes two more European teams through. Its not about the weather, its still about quality u have on the pitch, Ecuador Latin American country, no quality so out, Honduras same, if no quality weather doesn't matter...
    What are you talking about? Messi is a good player - no question. But he didn´t play well the last 3 Games. Sure, he is a Goalgetter,
    but for example look at the first game against Bosnia, he was the whole time listless and Argentinia was very lucky that they won the game.
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

He scored 4 of their 5 goles and gave one assist, and u said he didn't play well, excuse me i see it different. Shaqiri did nothing before besides yesterday that's why they criticise him at home, messi is absolutely there...
    QuocBao likes this.

Sure, he is a goalgetter. But he didn´t play like in Barca - Ok, he can´t play the Barcelone-tactic with Argentinia but he should show more motivation. Look on his path in the last 3 games, his moving is horrible and he don´t play like one of the best players worldwide... He is only scoring the goals. Aguero, di Maria and all the other "big names" could do that, too.

But they didn't score for argentine and that's the difference, he did and that's why he makes the difference, same as ronaldo for portugal, no goal at all, but seen his flank vs usa for the equaliser, that's where u see great player, in the crunchtime, with these moves, argentine doesn't play like barca so he can't play like there, and now he is in shape to lead them, i dont know if it's enough to win the title but they look alright, and luck is always needed. Neymar nothing vs mexico but 4 goles as well, that's absolutely enough for now what these guys doing, no need to be outstanding every match

That's the difference Peter. Ronaldo played vs Germany and USA, Neymar played vs Croatia and Mexico while Messi played "just" vs Iran, Bosnia and Nigeria.
    Fatal_Error likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

I think you don´t know what I mean, Peter...
    A good player is first a good player if he has the total package. And the total package is not only scoring goals...

Edit: Thanks Gintaras.
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

Yes n he scored 4 goles and gave 1 assist, so what do u want, he did his job for now, what u guys exoect, 10 goles a match, and Bosnia is not weaker than Croatia o usa by the way, but u sure know that and their player, come on, that's stupid, the usa are not a top team as well o did i miss anything yet??

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal_Error View Post
    I think you don´t know what I mean, Peter...
    A good player is first a good player if he has the total package. And the total package is not only scoring goals...

Edit: Thanks Gintaras.
    Then we agree ronaldo isn't a good player at all, nothing besides scoring goles, guess 5 assists in Madrid... Stupid, pele scored 1000goles,u have seen how many assists messi is having each season in barca as well, not just scoring. And that's why i always say messi way better than ronaldo cause nothing but score and yea well sorry 5 assists by season. And yea wasnt Shaqiri playing vs Honduras.... But yea lot of potential of course whilst Honduras hahaha
    And the whole package thing Is interesting u say makes a good player, im glad its not reality cause can't remember any defensive skills of Maradona pelle Zidane o ronaldo, u need be good at one thing and that has to be outstanding, Zidane wasn't famous for scoring goles, he was for the style of playing, rest of ur so called package wasn't there..
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 06-26-2014 at 10:50 AM.

Page 45 of 75 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast