Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dikesh Prajapati

Thread: Nepal Football Federation O.M.A. Government

Nepal Football Federation O.M.A. Government

Facebook Nepal Football Federation

Thread that belongs to the Nepal Federation of Players Associated to the Official Managers Association, to manage the organization, structure administration,.and activities we plan.

Planning 1,
    We need a census no? lol of Nepalese players, vote a President and, design a Emblem for the Federation. (maybe a couple of jerseys^^)

to edit***

maybe we will need a excel where to register and have a updated census....? well Im with it.

Interim President:

Rookie
    Thank you very much, khris, for creating a dedicated thread for Nepali federation.
    I am from Nepal but have not participated in any tournaments yet. I need some guidance as to how things are to be done. I am all ears.

Quote Originally Posted by GloryHinter View Post
    Thank you very much, khris, for creating a dedicated thread for Nepali federation.
    I am from Nepal but have not participated in any tournaments yet. I need some guidance as to how things are to be done. I am all ears.
    Here the main idea regarding the Community Nations League we plan
    https://forum.topeleven.com/national...son-133-a.html

I opened the thread because I asked in different groups about managers nationalities and seems that there are few managers from Nepal that could join this tournament to representthe country in a nations league, so, feel free to join the Facebook Nepal group that will be used as tool to play the competitions like the Official Managers Association group too that is the main one

https://www.facebook.com/groups/816865198819958/

Rookie
    I am in Khris, I am from Nepal.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dikesh Prajapati View Post
    I am in Khris, I am from Nepal.
    I added the link to join the FB group for Nepalese players in the starting post, there are few inside already