Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this hack

Is this hack

this's not my main account.My real account is lv 6

I and this guy try to buy a player from bid Auctions,he's automatic bid in the 1st second in round.So i try to see his team...

All member of his team is legend

If he isn't hack,he's jush a rich player.I'm so sorry about that.But he's hack,pls ban him for a fair game
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is this  hack-untitled.jpg   Is this  hack-untitled1.jpg  

Na man it's not a hack , the players of his scout list is 7stars like me if he buyed 11 7stars he will spend 550tokens and its possible

Buy player from scout only 6 *,all of my player is 6* and 7 *.A lot of his member is 9 *.Do you know that mean ??? And do you see his stadium ??? it's a highest.

if you're new player.Pls do not comment
    Last edited by Ares Redius; 06-21-2013 at 09:01 AM.

It's not a hack.. it's just a tokens buyer or maybe a token farmer... But I'm sure he was a tokens buyer.... he PT'ed all he players to became a legend..
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

I want to post this for top eleven checked.If i correct,he spent over 4000 usd for this game.Please check a payment.

And one more thing,he's automatic bid in 1 st second of all round.I and he spent over 60 token for 1 player and i want to know that

Have you seen it before? Check this out http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...=kashiwa+washi
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

He use the personal training man ...

That's unnormal
    YOU PIESS !!

i know sometimes we lost during bid i get that we compete against each other to earn the player we want,therefore we lose and win bids,what i dont like is when this guy name terry with his huge love shape glasses with grey pic suddenly appears, he always wins every f*ckin bid *mind my language* when u look at his players its overboard ,all quality players the stadium and other buildings, before i thought he was an ordinary player since i first met him during bid war at level 2 but after i see this guy runs around n keep buying quality players and win them just like that with his unlimited tokens i began to think its unfair for others especially the one in the same league as him, i just hate him when he appears out of nowhere not giving other chance to get the player we want, i know he is soo damn rich buying dozen of tokens or maybe even cheated who nose.. but just want to tell how i feel about this c*nt

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    He is not the only one, there are a lot like him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast