Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Jeff stelling appreciation thread

JEFF watch update.

The mighty Stelling is on tv as we speak, lets hope he and Kammy are on form.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Totally forgot about this thread, we should try & resurrect it every Saturday.
    FC Croft History LEVEL 7 (Famous)

League...............................Won Season 1,2,4,5......Runner Up 3,6
    Champions League.....Won Season 1,2,3,4......Runner Up 5
    Cup.......................................Won Season 2

The Raiders History LEVEL 2 (Rookie)

League...............................Won Season 1...........Runner Up
    Cup.......................................Won Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by Croft Original View Post
    Totally forgot about this thread, we should try & resurrect it every Saturday.
    Deff and any vids on You tube lol, maybe we can start a Gabby Logan (ne Yorath) thread too.....OO La La lol.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Deff and any vids on You tube lol, maybe we can start a Gabby Logan (ne Yorath) thread too.....OO La La lol.
    Did you see her on The Last Leg C4 Wed it was quite funny

Did you see her on The Last Leg C4 Wed it was quite funny
    No I missed it......tut lol. Thing is I remember her dad playing for leeds United and what a bruiser he was . Better keep this on topic just in case we have anyone patrolling and its not usually the Mods. Although there has to be a connection between Stelling and Logan that keeps this in line with the topic......I will get hunting .
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

News just in

The millionaire presenter Ray Stubbs has announced he is engaged to be married to the blonde presenter Gabby "Yorath" Logan. This union between what Mr Stubbs' press release called "The two premier forerunners in the global terrestrial sports presentation panopticon" is intended to produce the ultimate in sports presentational offspring.

"There is no way that a child born of my balls and Gabby Logan's insides could fail to be the Chosen One" explained Mr Stubbs of no fixed sperm count. "This will be the golden child. This will be the one that is spoken of that will defeat the demonic Jeff Stelling."

Gabby Logan's spin doctor pointed out that underneath Mr Stubbs' exterior there lay a heart.

"He may not be the greatest catch" added the propagandist, "but he's got it where it counts. He can time his performance to the nearest second."

The Pope reacted angrily to this announcement as both Mr Stubbs and Mrs Logan are already married to other people who aren't each other.

"It's a bloody whack in the face for all I've been trying to do" he said, slapping his forehead and cursing drunkenly. "I'll have to have words with those two."

Jeff Stelling was unavailable for comment but is believed to have booked an appointment to impregnate Kirsty Gallagher should the need arise for a super child of his own.
    leddy and Cat Harrison like this.

News just in

The millionaire presenter Ray Stubbs has announced he is engaged to be married to the blonde presenter Gabby "Yorath" Logan. This union between what Mr Stubbs' press release called "The two premier forerunners in the global terrestrial sports presentation panopticon" is intended to produce the ultimate in sports presentational offspring.

"There is no way that a child born of my balls and Gabby Logan's insides could fail to be the Chosen One" explained Mr Stubbs of no fixed sperm count. "This will be the golden child. This will be the one that is spoken of that will defeat the demonic Jeff Stelling."

Gabby Logan's spin doctor pointed out that underneath Mr Stubbs' exterior there lay a heart.

"He may not be the greatest catch" added the propagandist, "but he's got it where it counts. He can time his performance to the nearest second."

The Pope reacted angrily to this announcement as both Mr Stubbs and Mrs Logan are already married to other people who aren't each other.

"It's a bloody whack in the face for all I've been trying to do" he said, slapping his forehead and cursing drunkenly. "I'll have to have words with those two."

Jeff Stelling was unavailable for comment but is believed to have booked an appointment to impregnate Kirsty Gallagher should the need arise for a super child of his own.
    Thats good lol....good old Kirsty...we could go on and on.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Jeff's twitter on the match on monday night between Manchester United V Chelski

Jeff Stelling‏@StellingJeff26 Aug
    "Dull game tonight, short on quality. Juan Mata warms bench all night. Bonkers !"

Thank God I didn't have enough money left to buy Mata for my fantasy team as it would of been zero points from him, although I did ring The Special K one and asked if it was worth buying him
    Croft Original likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Quote Originally Posted by leddy View Post
    Jeff's twitter on the match on monday night between Manchester United V Chelski

Jeff Stelling‏@StellingJeff26 Aug
    "Dull game tonight, short on quality. Juan Mata warms bench all night. Bonkers !"

Thank God I didn't have enough money left to buy Mata for my fantasy team as it would of been zero points from him, although I did ring The Special K one and asked if it was worth buying him
    I've just transferred him out of my fantasy team for Silva, it cost me 4 point but well worth it, there must be something in it when he is sat on the bench every game? I also left out the 3 Chelsea players on Mon nights match thinking Man U would win 1-0 but two got more points than 75% of my team added together, that was a dumb move.

I've just transferred him out of my fantasy team for Silva, it cost me 4 point but well worth it, there must be something in it when he is sat on the bench every game? I also left out the 3 Chelsea players on Mon nights match thinking Man U would win 1-0 but two got more points than 75% of my team added together, that was a dumb move.
    Blimey if you had played them you would of trounced everyone with points.
    Croft Original likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast