Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: July Fourth's Leavers Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    nationality ? shirt number ?
    English, Shirt Number 9.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

best wishes for you, July
    i have my train to Paris at 11 pm, must to go now , and no internet for 2 days, hope when i come back you are still there.

Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

A Champion is leaving as corner king said "I'm pretty new so I don't know you much" too but in that short time i saw that you were , you are and you will be remembered as a legend in the game and thank you for helping ME to understand the game better.. Good luck in personal life and wish you all the best !
    Raykco likes this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

best wishes for you, July
    i have my train to Paris at 11 pm, must to go now , and no internet for 2 days, hope when i come back you are still there.

Only thing I could probably promise is...

I will be here into the end of the season
    Raykco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Sachin Tendulkar is a legend, Top Eleven would be a legendary game if they had a cricket version of T11
    You r british right. No doubt you watch cricket. Sad to see Sachin retire. No more cricket 4 me now. When he retired from ODIs, I stopped watching them. Last 2 test matches which he plays now, no more cricket after that. Last match from Nov 14-18. Who is your favourite?
    Well, if u r unsure of when u will get internet back, just sign 3 yrs contract and once a month go to some friends or neighbours house who had internet and log in. Why no connection but, are u shifting homes or something???
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 10-11-2013 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    You r british right. No doubt you watch cricket. Sad to see Sachin retire. No more cricket 4 me now. When he retired from ODIs, I stopped watching them. Last 2 test matches which he plays now, no more cricket after that. Last match from Nov 14-18. Who is your favourite?
    Well, if u r unsure of when u will get internet back, just sign 3 yrs contract and once a month go to some friends or neighbours house who had internet and log in. Why no connection but, are u shifting homes or something???
    My favourite is also Sachin Tendulkar, Although I do like Kevin Pietersen, Owain Morgan, James Anderson, Chris Gayle, Kieron Pollard and Lasith Malinga.
    Saransh Vatsa and rdsouza like this.

OFF topic but i suddenly remember that i haven't watch any live football match from retirement of sir Alex Furguson, and next year Giggs will go
    No more match for Inter since Benitez
    No more match for bayer since Champions league 2012
    no more match for Real since the match with Dormund.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    My favourite is also Sachin Tendulkar, Although I do like Kevin Pietersen, Owain Morgan, James Anderson, Chris Gayle, Kieron Pollard and Lasith Malinga.
    I like all of them too. Malinga is my fav T20 bowler( he plays for Mumbai Indians in IPL and I support them becoz of Sachin). No more IPL 4 me now as no Sachin. I also like Kevin, he rocks!!! Jimmie Anderson is a gr8 seamer and has a long way to go as well. Morgan again is brilliant. Pollard is a gr8 finisher and has won MI many matches. And Gayle, what to speak of him. He can sweep the bowler off his foot and the ball out of the ground without moving an inch. Effortless batting. Enormous power. Wonder what these west Indians eat???
    I also like Rahul Dravid, Alastair Cook, Adam Gilchrist, etc.
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 10-11-2013 at 09:17 PM.

OFF topic but i suddenly remember that i haven't watch any live football match from retirement of sir Alex Furguson, and next year Giggs will go
    No more match for Inter since Benitez
    No more match for bayer since Champions league 2012
    no more match for Real since the match with Dormund.
    yup. interest goes away when your favourites retire.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I like all of them too. Malinga is my fav T20 bowler( he plays for Mumbai Indians in IPL and I support them becoz of Sachin). No more IPL 4 me now as no Sachin. I also like Kevin, he rocks!!! Jimmie Anderson is a gr8 seamer and has a long way to go as well. Morgan again is brilliant. Pollard is a gr8 finisher and has won MI many matches. And Gayle, what to speak of him. He can sweep the bowler off his foot and the ball out of the ground without moving an inch. Effortless batting. Enormous power. Wonder what these west Indians eat???
    I also like Rahul Dravid, Alastair Cook, Adam Gilchrist, etc.
    I knew I forgot one!

13,000 Posts!!!
    Shadow, Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast