Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: July Fourth's Leavers Thread

July Fourth's Leavers Thread

So due to unforeseen circumstances OUTSIDE of Top Eleven, I've pretty much got no choice but to leave the game otherwise I'd probably still be playing.

I'd like to say very much thank you all for all the time for I've spent in the forum and I won't be here anymore soon because of lack of internet access.

So anyone can be welcome to post their favourite or worst July Fourth moments here.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I want to make a request...

I'd like to see managers name a ST in their team to Stacey Papaleo... Just for July Fourth.

Nationality: English, Shirt Number 9
    Last edited by July Fourth; 10-11-2013 at 08:56 PM.
    CarlTaut, Wiesse, dv8r and 7 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Ok, I will enjoy it first, with your last tokens you can buy me something nice, what do you say?
    thon and Raykco like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Ok, I will enjoy it first, with your last tokens you can buy me something nice, what do you say?
    I've got no tokens left.
    Raykco likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We will miss you, that's for sure, you was by far the most active forum user, I really wish you all the best and thank you for all support, I really hope to see you around you will always be welcome!
    thon and Raykco like this.

Banned
    You have done so much for this game mate.. we have meet lately but have passed great times at 35T league and i won't forget the 90' goal you made with Angel FC from a freekick whitch ended the winning series for Man United FC
    wish you all the best outside of T11.. T11 lost a great player and we lost a great ingame friend .. GL and all the best on your personal life

Banned
    no doubts the worst moment ever in the history of JF is today....
    Anyway I want to spend a word not for the team, that achieved all possible trophies, but instead to the person of July.
    The T11 community lose a real guide. A person that despite of the real life problems, i repet REAL, gave all he could to the game.
    People admire persons that distinguished theirself in Art, in sport etc etc... I admire JF because he was able to distinguish himself in T11

Take care of you July!
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 10-11-2013 at 08:39 PM.

My god, I thought it was a joke!!! The gr8est player is leaving. This can't be. So u will never be back again??? And how no internet access. It saddening that the person from whose guides I learnt everything is leaving. Hope to see you back soon. All the best 4 your personal life.
    Raykco likes this.

Very sad for this forum and the game. I hope that you are going to change your mind. It is a vaste to quit your team after so much invested in JF. But life is unpredictable
    I wish you all the best in real life do not be a stranger say Hi sometimes on fb

Rookie
    Well I'm pretty new so I don't know you much. I did enjoy reading one of your guide topics. It mostly just confirmed things I figured intuitively, but it's good to have someone experienced affirm your ideas.

I like your signature. Did you make it or did someone make it for you? Or did you just pull it from something else online?
    Raykco likes this.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

let your team inactive but return 1 day each season. one day you'll return
    We'll never forget your contributions for tactics, power trainning and the forum.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast