Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: July Fourth's Leavers Thread

Rookie
    Good luck off TE JF, next season's 7* will be number 9, Stacy Papeleo!

MDKII
    Best of luck, July. Thank you for all your contributions to the community.

Pro
    This is like one of those "you will always remember where you were and when it happened that you read that JF was retiring"..

Good luck!

What ??? is this for real ???? seems I missed this over the weekend never looked at off topic !!!!! (why here btw) ? JF I,m new here but know your one of the best experienced managers on the forum so sad if your leaving !!!!!! seems its a internet connection thing so hopefully you can sort that out and all will be back as normal ?

Havn't got a story to tell except I know I used your guides so thank you for that come back very soon hun !!!!!!

On old forum, we have JUSTDOME. And here we have JULYFOURTH

Thanks for your contributions to the forum.
    Anne Bates likes this.
    YOU're MANAGER, YOU MANAGE

Congratulation Arsenal!!
    Hope these thread could help you, Formation-Tactic and GUIDE

the team July Fourth will be abandoned? become a team of 35 tokens? or continue to be a top team?
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ppturano View Post
    the team July Fourth will be abandoned? become a team of 35 tokens? or continue to be a top team?
    I doubt he will quite, 2 seasons ago he wroted this and last season he was very active :P I think will be same this one too.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I doubt he will quite, 2 seasons ago he wroted this and last season he was very active :P I think will be same this one too.
    TBH... I need a new secret identity. I'm too well known around here.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    TBH... I need a new secret identity. I'm too well known around here.
    I'm not really sure who would really care to be honest. It's an online game - if you are going to go then go, if you want to and can stay, then stay. No need to make such a big drama about it really.

When you look through this forum your influence on it speaks for itself. You have contributed well and helped shape this place to what it is today, while helping plenty of others at the same time. It is a good legacy for others to remember you by.

However, it does seem like you do like to court attention too. You've had a leaving swansong now for going on two months. Others have asked why you go, but you say its private - yet keep going on about going. Fair enough, if you don't wish to go into it, but then why make such a long drawn out exit? Now you have changed your signature to signal a "death" of your time/July Fourth, but again when asked about it become all guarded and vague to what you mean. It's almost like you are wanting people to pay praise to you and beg you to remain and tell you how great you are.

Again, I stress some of the things you have done for other users and this forum has been fantastic - and you should be remembered fondly if you do disappear. At the same time, you have, in my opinion, courted a lot of attention about departing, as well as (to coin a phrase) "spat your dummy out" a few times about not being able to start threads (like the HAYD ones - again I will tip my hat to how well you used to run them) and other minor issues.

At the end of the day this is a game. Friendships can be built on it, granted, but lets not lose sight of what is going on here. You have continually made noises about going and courted praise and attention. You always leave a cryptic or open ended message where people can question what is going on - knowing that friends you have made here will ask you to stay and hope you are doing OK. I wish you no ill and do hope things are well for you, but just wish that you stopped trying to fish so much for attention.

Be remembered for all the good stuff you have done here. If you are going to stay, say so and get back to doing what people love you for - helping others and contributing here. If you are going, then its a loss to the forum but it isn't the end of the world. Its almost "Troll-like" where you can play on a fews emotions for reactions. The next chapter is usually something awful like a bad accident or a death, where people will mourn your passing, only for you to reappear as someone else, watching the grief caused. I've seen that happen a few times before on other forums. I really hope this isn't the case here as that would be a dreadful end to what could have been a great legacy.

I guess thats it then... No-one really likes me anymore plus I'm out the 35T league so I better find something better to do than hang around here. So thats it I'm finished.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast