Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By Saransh Vatsa

Thread: Staff analysis about game programming

Staff analysis about game programming

Well, I wrotte to nordeus, to try to know more about the game programming.
    I was really interested, for example, in to know in what percentage drop affects moral skills to other players , or , about the hidden skills of the players , which make , make a stock or other , more usually , or , who match a greater or lesser percentage times, for corner , head , stopping etc. chuts in defense .
    The answer is, obviously , and as imagined, there are these hidden skills in each player , and it is our task to discover them.

I have come to know for example, how types of " different personalities " can have the players , how likely a player there to find another exactly like we already have, but the subject of game programming , is personally something that interests me a lot.

That's why I would like to open a post to talk about those players personalities . From players making the same action in every game and are right , of players, that although we buy with 6 stars , always ineffective , players that are better in corners .

I think there is a different way of bring the evolution of each player , according to these hidden skills , and even it is a fact that if we buy a player " ineffective " this is it for life.

Therefore I propose to speak of your players in particular, if you see changes in them for some reason , if they perform the same action normally etc ...
    Last edited by khris; 11-14-2013 at 10:27 PM.

(-.-) well... the google translator is not always perfecto to translate but I hope you will understand what I wanna say^^

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think there are hidden traits on the players that we kind of have to figure through playing. Like when you are first given a team, there are about 5 good players in it usually: a really obvious high star fast trainer, a couple decent star regular trainers, a decent star fast trainer, and a 3 star guy that performs like he's a 5 star. I wish I could figure out why the guys that look like nothing perform so good. Often they are older, so I think experience can get figured in somehow. And some players like to play to one side or the other, regardless of foot -- you can only find by playing them. And then there's the players that break no matter how good their physical stats are (and I have experimented with this one, I had a guy that was 5 star in one of my little teams, he always broke every third match! {averaged} I eventually just sold him) So I think I see what you mean Khris...
    khris likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There r some players who score almost every time they come In off the bench in the middle of the match but if u make them start the match, they don't perform that good. There r a few old 3* players like Cat said who perform better than 5* players. The biggest example is my highest scorer this season Krushovski who is now 4*. There is another 5* ST who is currently injured and I still don't feel like keeping Krushovski out even after that other ST recovers. So maybe I will have to play 3 STs next season
    And ten there are one young 5* high M.V players like my 2 moron GKs who don't perform no matter what. Now I bought a good one and am selling the 2 idiots so hope the new one, a bit better but older and with S.A performs.
    khris and Cat Harrison like this.

Ok, so maybe will be good, too, to see how difficult is, if we buy a "bad" player, to convert it in a "effective" player.... For example, I waste 50 tokens in one ST, I waste another token, to change the name to Djibril Cissé... and yeah I convert this guy in a French guy from París... xD

I can say, in this case, and others, that the player is "programmed" to have bad statics, so, maybe is possible to see in only 4-5 matches using a player, if the better option is sell this guy...

I've a 2nd case, with my MC Edgar Davids, (have nationality of Surinam, don't know if this affects..) but, this player is effective when have the attack skills at 5* level, and, usually, do the same action in the matches. When you don't expect, he do a shoot, (from far away) and, scores.
    This is my 2nd month of training in the level 10, and I managed to recover his effectiveness, and, yesterday he scores a goal.

So, maybe noob players will read this post, and in my case, I've to say that, if you have a ST that don't scores in 4 matches, just, buy him, because for sure, is programmed to have this bad statics all his career...
    If you found one that scores 3 goals in the 1st match, keep it.