Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Who wanna play a world cup tournament using virtual dices?

Who wanna play a world cup tournament using virtual dices?

EXTERNAL PAGE TO PLAY THIS OUR GAME!

http://topeleventournament.jimdo.com

GROUP
    http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/ga...op-eleven.html

To see our old league played with this mode

http://ligadelos4reinos.jimdo.com/copa-de-cain/

well, here in this link, you can read the history, I did RPG games time ago (role playing games, in table... with the book, and all this things)
    So I am thinking that this forum don't have games.... ,....¬¬'' can be something repetitive see players suggesting for the same, so, at now in this group there is another link, of a league that we played time ago during 24 seasons.. the sistem is so easy, with 10 dices of 10 faces per player we can see the result of the match.
    Of course, is possible use a dice of 100 faces for everyone of the 5 "moves" that players have in the match, and I had a "difficultly table" to have corners, penalties, etc in the matches, but at now is a easy system, to go fast.
    You are free to visit the page, and the link of the spanish page in what I posted all time ago.
    maybe we can do a weekly cup if we are 16, or a league. At now is just a suggestion to entertain, and do something more here.
    Last edited by khris; 11-22-2013 at 07:40 PM.

Ok, if you wanna inscribe the name of your team, to play a cup with virtual dices, you can go to the link of the group, and inscribe it.
    Too you can see the web of the old league to have some idea of the "difficultly tables" that we used to do the moves of the matches.
    Are very simple at now.

Well at the end, this will be the page to do the cups, because in the groups of this forum I can not upload pictures.
    In this link you can read and understand what type of matches I wanna do.
    At now, the system is simple, to go fast, but, soon I will do other dificultly tables, with dices of 20 faces and... well, I will see how it goes..

Inicio - Página web de topeleventournament
    Last edited by khris; 11-22-2013 at 06:38 PM.

Dices have been rolled!!!
    khris likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Dices have been rolled!!!

(^-^) well, the idea is have at least 8 players... (better with 16) do the draws, and, start... so, time^^
    Really is more interesting playing for "turns", and with a file, at home... and with a virtual league with 72 teams of different levels... I hope that I will adapt to play in this mode here.. with a better table with more success ....-.-'

well, I ended 2 new, and little bit elaborated difficultly tables, for dices of 20 faces; (3 dices per move)

Who wanna play a world cup tournament using virtual dices?-dice-1-new-table.png

Who wanna play a world cup tournament using virtual dices?-dice-3-new-table.png

if you wanna inscribe your team, and know how to play here you go;
    Inicio - Página web de topeleventournament

I will do a simulated cup next week, with a round of 1/8 of final.

Some teams that will participate in simulation will be:
    Aston Villa-Liverpool-Chelsea-Lille-PSG-Inter de Milan-Ajax-Porto-Real Madrid-FC Barcelona-Bayern München-Borussia Dortmund
    Bayer Leverkussen-Manchester Utd.

I need to think 2 more, if somebody is interested in be inscribed and play this game, please go to the link that you have in this post.
    I will post results of the simulation here. bids?)
    Last edited by khris; 11-24-2013 at 11:58 PM.

1st tournament of prove can start,

you can see the draws in the table of this page:
    Cup - Página web de topeleventournament

I will do the simulations of the teams without owner, to play, just go to this page, and see "inicio", to know how play with the virtal dices.
    You can perfectly prove the system, sending the throws 1st, to your email, and finally, if you understand how works, you can writte my email (as instructions say) to play your match. Good luck!
    To know the result of your 15 dices, just see the table.
    I will post results as the people send me his throws.

whats the language?

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Bro View Post
    whats the language?
    Spanish!!!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast