View Poll Results: Do you think July Fourth should be a Moderator?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 64.29%
  • No

5 35.71%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Do you think July Fourth should be a Moderator?

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I get this from you every time you come on the forum, Always have to have a go at me.
    Because you are a drama queen pure and simple, with a very nasty streak when you don't get your own way.
    Fausto Brunatti likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    No point in making July a Mod seeing as July is leaving the forum....

....It's been happening for the past two years on and off, with the toys out of the pram every few weeks, after all.

Its just attention seeking, pure and simple.
    The question was yes or no... Choose either of them and leave no need to troll or speak crap, if u have a problem, u have it, it isn't other's problem, she can leave when she wants and can stay as long as she likes...

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    Because you are a drama queen pure and simple, with a very nasty streak when you don't get your own way.
    Why don't you leave the forum, it will be much better......
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

And u r jealous, pure and simple?

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    And u r jealous, pure and simple?
    What do I have to be jealous about?

I have more important things in my life that I don't need to find and justify affection from a load of people from an online game forum. I'm not the one who has openly spent hundreds (if not into the thousands) of pounds on this game to make myself look superior, or wasted time to post shy of 15,000 times. I neither find the need to consistently seek approval of others either, and nor do I want it either.

This is just a game. Its quite tragic how serious some people take it.

15,000 posts and spending huge amounts of money on an online game isn't something to be proud of and feeling that something has been achieved. Its actually quite the opposite. I'd be re-evaluating my life if it had that little in it that I spent all my time on here.
    Last edited by kynan; 05-02-2014 at 01:19 PM.

I have more important things in my life that I don't need to find and justify affection from a load of people from an online game forum. I'm not the one who has openly spent hundreds (if not into the thousands) of pounds on this game to make myself look superior, or wasted time to post shy of 15,000 times. I neither find the need to consistently seek approval of others either, and nor do I want it either.

She spent her money, u may complain when she goes asking for your's okay????

Tell us ur opinion-

Banned

My dear friend, you are a complete GONE case...And did she spend your money ??? So what are you bragging about...
    Anyone can spend his/her money as one wants...

15,000 posts and spending huge amounts of money on an online game isn't something to be proud of and feeling that something has been achieved. Its actually quite the opposite. I'd be re-evaluating my life if it had that little in it that I spent all my time on here.
    When was the last time I said I'll quit the forum or anything like that... Something like 4 months ago.

It's gone in the past and yet you still have the courage to bring it up, Time and time again.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

You will still be here in two years pulling the same stunts, pulling the same sheep into your game to blindly treat you as some sort of guru.

I actually don't care. I have better things to do than waste my time and life on here. I just think its quite tragic that this is all you have in your life.

Banned
    Let him bark...And no one reply to his comment......

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast