Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: is this regular in this forum

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    What I don't understand is why you need another account to post this, are you afraid to post it from Siddharth Shanker Singh?

Please read our forum rules: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ease-read.html

Each community member is limited to one forum account.

You are allowed to use only one account so please decide from where you want to post and stay on that one because we don't want to ban all your accounts for breaking the rules. Thank you!
    Surely as it breaks the rules both accounts should be banned? Its less than 2 weeks since this user was last given time out for abusive messages after all. Obviously hasn't learned his lesson.

I'd guess that he isn't the only one with dupe accounts either. Wouldn't surprise me if he was being manipulated by another person...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Dean View Post
    peoples feelings need to be respected.you take time to write post and someone locks it up. how will you feel?
    I would probably not open up a second account! Dude it's been deemed as off-topic and moved.

If it had been deleted you might have had a point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    What I don't understand is why you need another account to post this, are you afraid to post it from Siddharth Shanker Singh?

Please read our forum rules: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ease-read.html

You are allowed to use only one account so please decide from where you want to post and stay on that one because we don't want to ban all your accounts for breaking the rules. Thank you!
    Genius!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned

Thanks GOD I visited the OFF TOPIC section today...You PM me lots of crap and now you have posted the same thing here...You said it in the PM and you have said it here too that I am afraid of you...Give me one good reason why I should be afraid you Mr Super Moderator...

And first of all you should ban yourself for doing personal attack to one of the forum members...If you cannot may I take your permission and ask McS to do this...I thought its a forum rule to PM these kind of stuffs...

Secondly I stated it in the PM too that this is my only account and go ahead ban the rest of accounts but I think you didn't read the message or you were not able to understand it...You also mentioned that I have 10 accounts so please can you name my 10 accounts...

Ok I give you some time since it will take some time to create 10 fake accounts...

Any other question Super Moderator Mr PricopGeorgeCătălin I ready to answer all...And please do not ban me since in no way I have used any abusive or foul language in this post......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 05-27-2014 at 05:32 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Surely as it breaks the rules both accounts should be banned? Its less than 2 weeks since this user was last given time out for abusive messages after all. Obviously hasn't learned his lesson.

I'd guess that he isn't the only one with dupe accounts either. Wouldn't surprise me if he was being manipulated by another person...
    I know you are too desperate bro......

Banned
    Its quite clear that you are using your Super Moderator power to settle your personal grudge and vendetta...So learn to respect all the forum members and use your power wisely...

You banned me once for no reason while the real culprits are still roaming free...Any of the forum member will not say that it was my mistake there...My question is why didn't you ban them ??? Instead of this you ban me...

All these actions only point out at one thing that you do want you want to do and you are settling your personal scores on this forum.........

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Its quite clear that you are using your Super Moderator power to settle your personal grudge and vendetta...So learn to respect all the forum members and use your power wisely...

You banned me once for no reason while the real culprits are still roaming free...Any of the forum member will not say that it was my mistake there...My question is why didn't you ban them ??? Instead of this you ban me...

All these actions only point out at one thing that you do want you want to do and you are settling your personal scores on this forum.........
    I really don't see this as a personal attack by Pricop, but if you want to look at it that way, then I can quite easily say that you are personally attacking Pricop too.

You aren't a complete angel Siddharth, and you do warrant more regular attention by moderators than 90% of the other members of the forum.

If you have a problem with the way he is moderating your posts, then take it to PM, you've already broken a rule by discussing moderator activities.

Thread closed.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You are talking with yourself? )

I don't have anything with anyone, when I said you have 10 I wanted to say "you have more accounts".

Second, I answered here first and after that I sent you PM because that's what I suppose to do as SM, I can not let you to break the rules.

We can't talk here your problems (or my problems), we are here to talk about "is this regular in this forum", if you have a problem with me feel free to contact McS or Kangaroo.

Have a nice day!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12