View Poll Results: Am I a good candidate for MODERATOR ???

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, a god candidate...

12 63.16%
  • No, not a god candidate...

7 36.84%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: How to become a MODERATOR ???

Apart from A - I don't cause trouble and B - I have no desire to be a mod and am not asking to be.

I think you may have posted that on your wrong account btw

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Apart from A - I don't cause trouble and B - I have no desire to be a mod and am not asking to be.

I think you may have posted that on your wrong account btw
    Of course you cause trouble, Your always posting negative remarks on my behaviour regularly on this forum, every time just to intend to wind me up.

Yet you are the one with the aggressive, threatening and offensive behaviour (see your quickly edited reply in the last thread) as well as the one aiming to try and conduct a negative smear campaign about me.

I've not posted anything negative or incorrect about you. I've pointed out that you have continually courted attention (again - something you have done yet again in this thread by picking out a post over a week old to have a dig), which is true - and I have pointed out that you keep threatening to leave the forum, yet you never do - something that isn't untrue and is well documented. I've also posted about how you court playing on peoples emotions and get off on it when people praise you and beg you to not leave. Its damaging behaviour that plays on peoples emotions - good people who deserve better. Trust me, my career is based around people and their behaviour and traits.

That isn't negative behaviour on my part - it is me calling out YOUR game playing and negative behaviour. You have yet again tonight decided you want a bit of drama. You threaten me on one thread, to try get a reaction, then you edit your post to try and play games so you can then say that I read it wrong. You will post again under the guise of other users - and get others to post to back you up to belittle my stance. Its something that is well documented and well known about. You play your little game all you want.

Here's something upsetting for you - I don't care about you at all - not even enough to "always (be) posting negative remarks on (your) behaviour... just to wind you up". Get over yourself and stop trolling.
    Last edited by kynan; 06-04-2014 at 10:43 PM.

Yet you are the one with the aggressive, threatening and offensive behaviour (see your quickly edited reply in the last thread) as well as the one aiming to try and conduct a negative smear campaign about me.

I've not posted anything negative or incorrect about you. I've pointed out that you have continually courted attention (again - something you have done yet again in this thread by picking out a post over a week old to have a dig), which is true - and I have pointed out that you keep threatening to leave the forum, yet you never do - something that isn't untrue and is well documented.

That isn't negative behaviour on my part - it is me calling out YOUR game playing and negative behaviour. You have yet again tonight decided you want a bit of drama. You threaten me on one thread, to try get a reaction, then you edit your post to try and play games so you can then say that I read it wrong. You will post again under the guise of other users - and get others to post to back you up to belittle my stance. Its something that is well documented and well known about. You play your little game all you want.

Here's something upsetting for you - I don't care about you at all - not even enough to "always (be) posting negative remarks on (your) behaviour... just to wind you up". Get over yourself and stop trolling.
    It's still there... Edited and for everyone to see, I'm not ashamed about it, Infact it sums up the whole mood of this forum.

Nobody else made any big effort talk about me but you and way you did. So there is something not right about you either. Your always having to write essay after essay on me on how bad I am. Why can't you keep those comments to yourself?

You are not bad Fourth. I like your style.
    And why do people complain about a facebook game?
    It's all about fun - Don't take this so serious, folks.
    Good luck with your teams this season!
    Emiron Josepha likes this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

#drama

Edit - And you haven't re-posted the threat you posted about me in that previous thread. Don't worry, I saw it and screen shot it

#drama

Edit - And you haven't re-posted the threat you posted about me in that previous thread. Don't worry, I saw it and screen shot it
    I thought this was a place to hang out and have fun, supporting one another and enjoy the game. Is it some kind of war in here that i've missed? Relax ppl.
    Emiron Josepha and Jll02 like this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    I thought this was a place to hang out and have fun, supporting one another and enjoy the game. Is it some kind of war in here that i've missed? Relax ppl.
    NO war Tommy, I'm a pacifist. I just don't like people getting hurt and messed with

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The same can be said for yourself.
    Each to their own, he expressed his opinion, and whilst it is quite harsh, he broke no rules.

The same could be said to this post July Fourth, and whilst I can't specifically take action on this post, I can see exactly where this is going.

It's obvious you two don't like each other, so please, let's not try to provoke each other into another one of the many petty arguments that have resulted in many threads being locked.

I'm watching this, any more immaturity from you two and it'll be getting locked.

Inb4 you say I'm not allowing Siddarth's freedom of speech, you'll only have each other to blame.

I'm getting fed up of this now - you could simply block each other, so you don't have to see each other's posts?
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

<redacted>

ENOUGH.

-Sxrenity
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 06-04-2014 at 11:40 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast