View Poll Results: Am I a good candidate for MODERATOR ???

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, a god candidate...

12 63.16%
  • No, not a god candidate...

7 36.84%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: How to become a MODERATOR ???

Banned

How to become a MODERATOR ???

I have been here for around 5 months...And I like this FORUM a lot...So it have decided to put my hand up and contribute to the community...

So I have taken the decision to become MODERATOR of ENGLISH FORUM...But before this I want to ask all the forum members am I good enough for the post of a MODERATOR...

Can any one guide me in this ??? How can I become the MODERATOR ???

Thanks in advance......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 05-31-2014 at 11:22 AM.
    pnr8555 likes this.

first vote here .. viva Sid

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Thread moved to off topic section.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I would like to know
    I think I would apply to bring to the forum peace and happyness.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Romario Silva View Post
    I would like to know
    I think I would apply to bring to the forum peace and happyness.
    So you are my competitor...
    Emiron Josepha likes this.

I have taken the decision to become MODERATOR of ENGLISH FORUM...But before this I want to ask all the forum members am I enough good for the post of MODERATOR...
    Is not hard to be a forum moderator but I don't think you should be one because you are a very negativist person, always complaining and this can influence people. Besides, you insulted forum members.

Just because you are active everyday dosen't mean you will be a good moderator. I'm not saying that you should be just "PRO" Top11, not at all, the game is not perfect and we must say it but you will be a moderator and complaining like now, some forum members will follow you, do you think this will be good for forum?

Anyway, I will inform forum administrators about your request and I will tell you. Also you can feel free to send an email to support team at support@nordeus.eu
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is not hard to be a forum moderator but I don't think you should be one because you are a very negativist person, always complaining and this can influence people. Besides, you insulted forum members.

Just because you are active everyday dosen't mean you will be a good moderator. I'm not saying that you should be just "PRO" Top11, not at all, the game is not perfect and we must say it but you will be a moderator and complaining like now, some forum members will follow you, do you think this will be good for forum?

Anyway, I will inform forum administrators about your request and I will tell you. Also you can feel free to send an email to support team at support@nordeus.eu
    Thanks Pricop...But after becoming the MOD I will not say any bad thing about the game...A mod just cannot say so......

And if speaking TRUTH makes you a NEGATIVE person then I am happy to be called so......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 05-31-2014 at 11:30 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    did you mean "good" or "god" ? (I'm a liberal agnostic and I'm wondering if you yearn to be in the possible pantheon or if you desire to be a spam and smut stopper)

Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    I messed it up...How can I correct it...There is no option to correct the spellings......

@Siddharth Shanker Singh , we don't need moderators to change just because they got promoted. They must be like always and to say what they think.

And if speaking TRUTH makes you a NEGATIVE person then I am happy to be called so......
    We already understand what you don't like but you are still complaining over and over again, this is you, we got it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast