View Poll Results: Am I a good candidate for MODERATOR ???

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, a god candidate...

12 63.16%
  • No, not a god candidate...

7 36.84%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: How to become a MODERATOR ???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    @Siddharth Shanker Singh , we don't need moderators to change just because they got promoted. They must be like always and to say what they think.

We already understand what you don't like but you are still complaining over and over again, this is you, we got it.
    What I don't like wrong....What we don't like...No one likes the NEW MARKET...And it has been 5 months still there is no clear news about the market...

You didn't got the point...By not saying bad things I meant I will not protest here like I am doing for the market...And if you are a part of an organization its basic ethics to not talk bad about them publicly...If there is any problem you can always contact the higher authorities......

It would be an awful decision to make you a mod in my opinion as you are one of the biggest trouble makers on the forum.
    Emiron Josepha likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    It would be an awful decision to make you a mod in my opinion as you are one of the biggest trouble makers on the forum.
    Thanks for the compliment......

I'm with Pricop on this - I don't think you should be a moderator, at least not yet anyway.

You just don't have the right attitude - it's not just a case of the fact that you bash the game a lot, it's more of the fact that you do seem to promote a negative aura on here, but that just my opinion - I just don't think you have the right attitude!

But saying that, I do believe you are a valuable long standing member of the forums, and you do give good advice (when you're not talking about silly conspiracy theories)

People mature and change, I won't name names, but I have watched as some of the disruptive members have changed their ways and really matured, becoming really good forum members, and I have watched the opposite & seen people fall from grace.

Either way, forum moderators have never been popularity positions, so I do think the poll is a little irrelevant, it's all about how you express yourself, and your drive to help others!

Show you really want to help people, and that you value the forum, and you never know - it's all about respect!

Peace <3
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 05-31-2014 at 08:38 PM.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Thread closed. LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    I'm with Pricop on this - I don't think you should be a moderator, at least not yet anyway.

You just don't have the right attitude - it's not just a case of the fact that you bash the game a lot, it's more of the fact that you do seem to promote a negative aura on here, but that just my opinion - I just don't think you have the right attitude!

But saying that, I do believe you are a valuable long standing member of the forums, and you do give good advice (when you're not talking about silly conspiracy theories)

People mature and change, I won't name names, but I have watched as some of the disruptive members have changed their ways and really matured, becoming really good forum members, and I have watched the opposite & seen people fall from grace.

Either way, forum moderators have never been popularity positions, so I do think the poll is a little irrelevant, it's all about how you express yourself, and your drive to help others!

Show you really want to help people, and that you value the forum, and you never know - it's all about respect!

Peace <3
    Thanks...I only have one THEORY BRING BACK THE OLD TRANSFER MARKET......

I dont think you should be a mod Sid.. I just dont see you ignoring peeps while they r asking for reasonable answers, I think ull get mad and fight with ur bosses (the admins, the onces hiding in their dark hole holding hands with the devs, laughing while breaking their words and reading the forums reactions😜) and it ll end with u being banned for good lol..
    Plus we prefer u to be free to express your thoughts
    My opinion bro
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    @Siddharth Shanker Singh , we don't need moderators to change just because they got promoted. They must be like always and to say what they think.

We already understand what you don't like but you are still complaining over and over again, this is you, we got it.
    He wouldn't complain over and over if the problem was ever addressed somehow or if there was some kind of communication from the programmers about the obvious flaws. Dont you ever consider that? Or you think we just come to release steam here??
    That's why Sid shouldn't be a mod, instead of an honest conversation he gets called someone who complains too much... Nice job people..
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Why change yourself just because you are a MOD. Just don't bother if you can't be yourself, not worth it. You are you and be proud of who you are and not false.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    The same can be said for yourself.
    Emiron Josepha likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast