View Poll Results: Am I a good candidate for MODERATOR ???

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, a god candidate...

12 63.16%
  • No, not a god candidate...

7 36.84%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: How to become a MODERATOR ???

Banned

How to become a MODERATOR ???

I have been here for around 5 months...And I like this FORUM a lot...So it have decided to put my hand up and contribute to the community...

So I have taken the decision to become MODERATOR of ENGLISH FORUM...But before this I want to ask all the forum members am I good enough for the post of a MODERATOR...

Can any one guide me in this ??? How can I become the MODERATOR ???

Thanks in advance......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 05-31-2014 at 11:22 AM.
    pnr8555 likes this.

first vote here .. viva Sid

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Thread moved to off topic section.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I would like to know
    I think I would apply to bring to the forum peace and happyness.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Romario Silva View Post
    I would like to know
    I think I would apply to bring to the forum peace and happyness.
    So you are my competitor...
    Emiron Josepha likes this.

I have taken the decision to become MODERATOR of ENGLISH FORUM...But before this I want to ask all the forum members am I enough good for the post of MODERATOR...
    Is not hard to be a forum moderator but I don't think you should be one because you are a very negativist person, always complaining and this can influence people. Besides, you insulted forum members.

Just because you are active everyday dosen't mean you will be a good moderator. I'm not saying that you should be just "PRO" Top11, not at all, the game is not perfect and we must say it but you will be a moderator and complaining like now, some forum members will follow you, do you think this will be good for forum?

Anyway, I will inform forum administrators about your request and I will tell you. Also you can feel free to send an email to support team at support@nordeus.eu
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Is not hard to be a forum moderator but I don't think you should be one because you are a very negativist person, always complaining and this can influence people. Besides, you insulted forum members.

Just because you are active everyday dosen't mean you will be a good moderator. I'm not saying that you should be just "PRO" Top11, not at all, the game is not perfect and we must say it but you will be a moderator and complaining like now, some forum members will follow you, do you think this will be good for forum?

Anyway, I will inform forum administrators about your request and I will tell you. Also you can feel free to send an email to support team at support@nordeus.eu
    Thanks Pricop...But after becoming the MOD I will not say any bad thing about the game...A mod just cannot say so......

And if speaking TRUTH makes you a NEGATIVE person then I am happy to be called so......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 05-31-2014 at 11:30 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    did you mean "good" or "god" ? (I'm a liberal agnostic and I'm wondering if you yearn to be in the possible pantheon or if you desire to be a spam and smut stopper)

Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    I messed it up...How can I correct it...There is no option to correct the spellings......

@Siddharth Shanker Singh , we don't need moderators to change just because they got promoted. They must be like always and to say what they think.

And if speaking TRUTH makes you a NEGATIVE person then I am happy to be called so......
    We already understand what you don't like but you are still complaining over and over again, this is you, we got it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast