Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Angry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

On a positive note, Arsenal are the last remaining English team in the CL this season.
    not for long :P
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4

Quote Originally Posted by Smoggie View Post
    Typical Man ure shoe is on the other foot now ha ha
    typical ABUs who fool themselves by thinking UTD are winning bcz of referring decisions .. worst when there is no stats to prove that..
    actually the only stats done over the years was the table leagues over the years done by a site called rightscore which was used by many betting stores to refund people if refs made a mistake .. and it was liverpool no.1 club to get refs decisions in past 10 years ..
    UTD had only average of +/-3 points more or less a season bcz of refereeing decision
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Birds!!!

Everyone hates England and the English game outside of it and especially UEFA and FIFA, why the have a problem? after all the game was invented in England, so if it wasn't for England then they would not be any football

On a positive note, Arsenal are the last remaining English team in the CL this season.
    I think it is simply bcz UEFA and the world prefer the Spanish giants .. unbelievable no single decision went against them in key games ever .. i can't recall one decision

and Arsenal are still in it just bcz their game is next week
    Last edited by shwanko07; 03-06-2013 at 09:39 AM.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Moved to off-topic.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Everyone hates England and the English game outside of it and especially UEFA and FIFA, why the have a problem? after all the game was invented in England, so if it wasn't for England then they would not be any football

you are wrong. if you ask non english fans which team they support apart from their native the majority will reply an english team. of course the 2 big spanish teams are also popular as the major 2-3 italians, bayern munich but the majority support english teams. i am from greece and apart from olympiakos i support liverpool. my best friends also support liverpool and a few others united. so there is not hate and don't seek for unvisible enemies. i don't know of course about fifa and uefa but i don't believe that spanish teams are more profitable for them than english teams
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Addicted
    good red card for me. not having the intention to go studs first on someone's chest is not an excuse. rulebook says its a red. ref followed rulebook. end of story

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    unbelievable no single decision went against them in key games ever .. i can't recall one decision
    Hmmm!! You must have very short memory. Bad decision went against Real in first half when referee disallowed a perfectly good goal. And, it was a defineate red card. Chest high tackles are bang out of order. Just bad losers.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gkassimis View Post
    you are wrong. if you ask non english fans which team they support apart from their native the majority will reply an english team. of course the 2 big spanish teams are also popular as the major 2-3 italians, bayern munich but the majority support english teams. i am from greece and apart from olympiakos i support liverpool. my best friends also support liverpool and a few others united. so there is not hate and don't seek for unvisible enemies. i don't know of course about fifa and uefa but i don't believe that spanish teams are more profitable for them than english teams
    I agree, I am Argentinean (even though they have issue with England) I support the English team. I am a ManCity Fan, and I am always there to support Man City. Premier League is a bit more competitive than other big European league such as Spanish Liga, it will be always Barcelona, or Real Madrid at the top (hopefully this time Atletico Madrid is doing well and change a bit of it aspect.) =)

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Hmmm!! You must have very short memory. Bad decision went against Real in first half when referee disallowed a perfectly good goal. And, it was a defineate red card. Chest high tackles are bang out of order. Just bad losers.
    He was only looking at the ball. If we strictly follow rules like legs below opponents wAste then Peter crouch can't shoot when Roberto Carlos is playing against him? Be real man, the whole world is against the red card. We are not bad losers! Remember when fat Ronaldo got standing ovation at old trafford? if we bad losers we would poke his eyes out!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast