Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Help needed(real life football)

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Park the bus, or go extremely attacking. I'd recommend the second tactic if the keeper has a Neuer-like mentality, to rush 50m and tackle the opponent. I'm that kind of a goalie, in fact once I'd even scored a goal while playing amateur football

The captain should be a defensive position, like the CDM, defender or even the keeper. You can also play that bad dribbler as a winger, since wing play doesn't need much dribbling. You drop back a bit, and try to keep possession. 4-3-2-1. I mean, tiki taka. Just watch some videos of Barça playing it; I'm a huge fan of tiki taka.

But the best thing can be park the bus and wait for the shootout.

BTW I'm not a professional coach or anything, I'm telling this from amateur experience.
    i agree with u.,

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Park the bus, or go extremely attacking. I'd recommend the second tactic if the keeper has a Neuer-like mentality, to rush 50m and tackle the opponent. I'm that kind of a goalie, in fact once I'd even scored a goal while playing amateur football

The captain should be a defensive position, like the CDM, defender or even the keeper. You can also play that bad dribbler as a winger, since wing play doesn't need much dribbling. You drop back a bit, and try to keep possession. 4-3-2-1. I mean, tiki taka. Just watch some videos of Barça playing it; I'm a huge fan of tiki taka.

But the best thing can be park the bus and wait for the shootout.

BTW I'm not a professional coach or anything, I'm telling this from amateur experience.
    This explain your obsession with Manuel Neuer . Was also a keeper while in high school, now a center back(Amateur though)

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Tapatalk
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Hi guys,
    I am captian of my team and play as attacking midfeilder or midfeilder mostly.It is our city club and we are facing bad times.Our old coach left and New coach will join after 5 days.Admin of club put all burdun on my weak shoulders.We have to play semi finale after 3 days nd I don't want to loose as we have to qualify for inter-city stages.I think this forum had many professional coaches and you just have to help me via this post nothing else.

FORMATION OF OUR OPPONENT.
    They mostly use 3-5-2 but sometime they use 5-3-2 also against us.We have defeated them once in freindly as well as last season finals.

THEIR MENTALITY
    They like to play possesion game as well as counter attacks.Thier attacking style is wide(down the flanks).They have one master of crosses who have made 9 assist in 5 matches.They play hard tacking and thier formation is flexible and support range is high even defender come for attack.After half time mostly they hid the ball just wasting time.Thier main objective is scoring and leading before end of half time.They even surprise us by wierd marking styles.Sometime 2 players mark one attacking player.Sometime they mark zonal.Sometime they mark freestyle combination of man on man and zonal.They even have superb goalkeeper which is good at diving and saving but his weakness is one on one soccer.

OUR PLAYING STYLE.
    We like to play long passes but when we start building traps or tricks we play short passes.Our main key is one-on-one soccer and long range short.We have one nice crossman but he is bad dribbler so he passes the ball and can't go alone.I am long as well as right free kick taker.We have nice defender and wings but striker is young about 16 years so he usualy got badly tacked by elder ones.I am 18 as well as my golie is 21 years old.

Any formation,tactical suggestion for my team please share and thanks for your advice.I hope we win and recover departure of old coach.Next match is after 3 days so be fast please.
    Hey, what happenned? lolo

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Hey, what happenned? lolo
    Lolo means?not seroius why I should tell?
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Lolo means?not seroius why I should tell?
    Maybe you can explain a little bit how went the match^^ if you want to share, ofc.

Ok I will try to explain;
    The opponent were confident and they played aggressively.They also made unusual fouls at the starting.Our players were getting angrt but I calm them.There were lot of school and teenagers fans so they started creating heavy and tough atmosphere.But I went on playing my game.Suddenly they started playing defensively.I was schoked to see that.I asked my players to aviod long passes.Near about 42" one player made sliding tackle on me from front.It was very painful and he hit my ankle.It was front tackle so no foul awarded.It was bad tackle and moreover I dont like to overact for fouls.My team physician asked me to come out of match,But I sad no.The match proceeded there were just 3 mins left for half time and opponent scored wonderfull goal.Short pass through the middle and nice shot by Striker.Our goalkeeper just missed it by and inch to left side.Few seconds were left for half tme and suddenly I left the ground due to injury.I was facing problem in dribbling so my mate asked me to take some rest as they know That I even play at injuries.

Then I went inside private room and my physician massaged me and He tell me to aviod playing the match.I ignored him as my team needed my any the plans we made were impossible without me.60" mins passed and news come that score is leveled 1:1.My Team scored a goal by corner kick.It was 65" and I requested my physician to let me go.But he said that my exams are also comming so I must not go.At 75" mins Suddenly my physician agreed to send me for playing.The reason was bad and I also know the reason when I reached the field.Thier player hit my fellow striker of 16 yrs old with elbow on his mouth.Our striker was out and this time refree awarded free kick,just free kick.I came inside field at 79"mins every student in crowd was welcoming me.I asked my players to give me 10" mins and not to care about stamina or tireness.A sudden counter attack was developed and I got some space in middle.I dribbled very painfully as my leg was paining.I managed to beat 2 players and I passed the ball to left winger who really striked it hard and it was"Goal".After few mins I scored one goal by long range volley.We won by3:1.And my family scolded me for getting injured before exams.Everything was perfect
    khris likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

hey, I saw that too
    Pele was injured by those cruel defenders but still playing, he scored a magnificent goal with a bicycle kick.
    Then all the team together escaped from the Nazis.
    Great movie !

Help needed(real life football)-victory-1.jpg
    Help needed(real life football)-victory-3.jpg
    Last edited by Ποσιδονας; 03-18-2016 at 05:41 AM.
    El Pistolero likes this.

I don't watch movies anyways I will watch that movie now.
    Secondly don't make fun of anyone.
    I am not just a football player.
    Football is my passion not carrer.
    I am working hard to manage football and studies.
    I am not a born talent.But a fast learner and strong body lures me as footballer.Many people say football is learned from childhood or you never become perfect,But I have proven that wrong.
    I learned football in 2 years.Some in acadmy,some in youtube,some in home.But hard work and dedication made me footballer.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

as you 're learning football from youtube too, this is a nice training for penalties

Abhinavsharma likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    as you 're learning football from youtube too, this is a nice training for penalties

Not learning,playing and thanks for help.
    That will help me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast