Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Help needed(real life football)

Help needed(real life football)

Hi guys,
    I am captian of my team and play as attacking midfeilder or midfeilder mostly.It is our city club and we are facing bad times.Our old coach left and New coach will join after 5 days.Admin of club put all burdun on my weak shoulders.We have to play semi finale after 3 days nd I don't want to loose as we have to qualify for inter-city stages.I think this forum had many professional coaches and you just have to help me via this post nothing else.

FORMATION OF OUR OPPONENT.
    They mostly use 3-5-2 but sometime they use 5-3-2 also against us.We have defeated them once in freindly as well as last season finals.

THEIR MENTALITY
    They like to play possesion game as well as counter attacks.Thier attacking style is wide(down the flanks).They have one master of crosses who have made 9 assist in 5 matches.They play hard tacking and thier formation is flexible and support range is high even defender come for attack.After half time mostly they hid the ball just wasting time.Thier main objective is scoring and leading before end of half time.They even surprise us by wierd marking styles.Sometime 2 players mark one attacking player.Sometime they mark zonal.Sometime they mark freestyle combination of man on man and zonal.They even have superb goalkeeper which is good at diving and saving but his weakness is one on one soccer.

OUR PLAYING STYLE.
    We like to play long passes but when we start building traps or tricks we play short passes.Our main key is one-on-one soccer and long range short.We have one nice crossman but he is bad dribbler so he passes the ball and can't go alone.I am long as well as right free kick taker.We have nice defender and wings but striker is young about 16 years so he usualy got badly tacked by elder ones.I am 18 as well as my golie is 21 years old.

Any formation,tactical suggestion for my team please share and thanks for your advice.I hope we win and recover departure of old coach.Next match is after 3 days so be fast please.
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 02-17-2016 at 11:17 AM.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

4-3-1-2

Use the central MC as a door to connect defense and other players. So he have to go down. Up-down offering himelf to connec with others.

Alll corners in short. and of assayed way.

Fouls the same, on youtube you have a big amount of ways to do assayed freekicks doing combinations and something different.

STs don't drinking coffee or doing a camping when dont have the ball, pressure to defenders + times of rest.

The guy u said that don't know to dribble will have to do a work of pressure in attack to recovery if wanna increase chances of contribution, + assists + call him to prove shoots from far away.

Whn don't have the ball, pressure + control to the lines and men to cut passings and recovery ball.
    When you get the ball, try have always 1-2-3 men that want recive the ball.
    The ST of the opposite side where is the ball, always open to the extreme, to open more the defense and let MC's be without marking when goes up.

Thats ma suggestion. Now let me eat. :3

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I'm sorry but what does have to do with Top Eleven in general? I will move your thread to off topic corner.
    khris and Arion like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Thanks for suggestion khris
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I'm sorry but what does have to do with Top Eleven in general? I will move your thread to off topic corner.
    Please don't do this as most of players are online and watch general subforum only.This is second time you doing with me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Please don't do this as most of players are online and watch general subforum only.This is second time you doing with me lol
    Believe me, you just need to hear Khris. lol

And is a big offtopic. If you wont be offtopicand see other options go to facebok.

ok it may be your duty.You can move it to off topic

I just want help because I thought you all are experienced footballer kk I you dont wana help and I need not to go at facebook coz I am not such helpless.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    I just want help because I thought you all are experienced footballer kk I you dont wana help and I need not to go at facebook coz I am not such helpless.
    So you have to manage the training?

Park the bus, or go extremely attacking. I'd recommend the second tactic if the keeper has a Neuer-like mentality, to rush 50m and tackle the opponent. I'm that kind of a goalie, in fact once I'd even scored a goal while playing amateur football

The captain should be a defensive position, like the CDM, defender or even the keeper. You can also play that bad dribbler as a winger, since wing play doesn't need much dribbling. You drop back a bit, and try to keep possession. 4-3-2-1. I mean, tiki taka. Just watch some videos of Barça playing it; I'm a huge fan of tiki taka.

But the best thing can be park the bus and wait for the shootout.

BTW I'm not a professional coach or anything, I'm telling this from amateur experience.
    Last edited by Arion; 02-18-2016 at 12:50 PM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast