Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: It is better to delete my account from forum....

It is better to delete my account from forum....

I can't tolerate behaviour of some forum members.
    I know that why they did with me.....
    Reasons:
    1: I am indian.
    2: Feeling of insecurity(wheter I may become famous)and much more...

Mods also trolls sometimes and people keep following them.Mods say that we have democracy to say anything same with forum members.
    Thats why once a guy called me bloody moron here.Dont worry he is allowed to say this.

You know what reason mods or admin give when I report them?
    Best reasons:
    1: You dont know english
    2: You have misunderstanding.
    Do you think I am mad??I dont know what bloody moron is?? ok leave it...Do you know that some funny words also hurts sometimes...Fun is not good during serious situations...

But if I will troll,abuse I will get ban why?
    Because I am indian first of all....

Now If I stay in forum that will hurt my self esteem.
    So be happy now I am leaving.
    But I can't delete my account,So I will not be sure that they will be quiet even after I am not here.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

How to delete account from this forum??help
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    How to delete account from this forum??help
    LOL

I've been searching the way in the settings and don't see the option xD

Here we have some managers from India and I have them as friends, so is not that you're Indian. Is not that people have something against you too. Sometimes, here we are many members, some people hit between them for different reasons, too for the most simple reason all can burn.
    I will try to explain you, ok? everybody is different, one can be more agree with some people or less, believe more or less, feel more interest for the way they pla or less, in your case, and I say it sincerely, is the way you explain the things what some people see as fun, then think you re trolling.

Of course that don't justify the fouls in the respect, probably some situations should not go so far and some members should be at least warned.
    Really I would like to see your guide developed, with more content, opinions, something personal but too contrasted.
    I am in my season 45 and I still learning things, and I think you too have lot to learn, as you too can follow and have the right to folow your own way in T11.
    I know is your decision, but for me you should not leave the forum. Just think in what I always say, when one opine, polarizes the people, then some are in favour or against, and, this happen here and in real life. Take into account.

For now I can not do more for you.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I'm gonna put with bold your reasons and complains:

1. You are Indian
    - Who cares if you are Indian because I don't. I don't even want to know from where you are because we are all equal no matter where you from. We are all players but thinking on how is going yes is possible you might get some trolling at you. Asians in general are facing these issues always and they still don't complay, right LING-LING people?

2: Feeling of insecurity(wheter I may become famous)and much more...

-To be famous among Top Eleven players you must win trophies, something you don't but you can improve.

Do you have any idea how many names I got, me and a lot of us? If we will start to ban every single player for every single word used, it will be only us, the staff. Of course people should control and if they cross some certain line we will take any measures, even BAN!

1. What moderator said something about your English? It doesn't make sense.
    2. Possible. You have your own opinion, we have our, yes, that's democracy but even us, the mods we are not untouchable, you can also report us to the admins.

If I think you are mad? Yes I really think and is not only me, even people from our noticed this. Just get over and try to face the real reality. We can share our own opinion even over your work. Just as you please to help others is also our right to inform them if what you said is good or not, that's why we found on a forum and not on a personal blog.

Nobody got ban for trolling so far. There's a difference between "smart troll" and stupidity and I am not saying is your case. You can troll, nobody blocks you because of this as long you manage to stay on topic

Once again, nobody or at least the people I managed to meet so far had any issue with the Indians in particular for the reason they are Indians. Again, is very likely to get jokes on you because you are just as we all get for what we are.

You can't delete your account and neither we will do it because some people took from their time to answer you, what you wrote must stay, you have over a thousands posts and a lot of people engaged in conversations with you.

We can't force you to stay, if you want to leave, let's be real, don't make a drama and just leave, nobody have any idea who you are in real life or maybe just a very small amount of people, 5-10? I am talking from forum members. We won't come to follow and troll you for the rest of your life.

Sorry for being so direct with you but that's the reality and yea we can't please every single manager, we can't design the forum based just on one manager.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

You must know that I never express real feelings via chatting....
    I have haters,I have fans too(hard to believe)...
    I have given some nice post to forum(hard to believe)...
    Some post are rubbish due to less effort....
    Anways You are mod ..I am nothing...
    Dont please me ...Just stay away from my post.
    I can't leave forum due to fans....
    They keep on sending me Pm's so thats my motovation...
    Lol I am 18 years old student who can't tolerate non-seriousnes....

You know why I get angry due to trolls?
    I am student of Computer science and engg.I manage my day in very bad sense.I also play other games just for few mins..I give much more time to forum.When you see someone trolling you after being tried whole day how you feel??
    Thats my problem..moreover many users are taking benifit of my posts..
    Hola!
    Khris.

You must know that I never express real feelings via chatting....
    -Aren't you? I guess you do and very often. Read your post till the end and you will see how you expressed all your feelings.

I have haters,I have fans too(hard to believe)...
    -We all do and is not hard to believe.

I have given some nice post to forum(hard to believe)...
    -I didn't pretended you didn't and we are grateful for your positive contribution to the forum.

Anways You are mod ..I am nothing...
    -Depending how you put the problem but nobody said you are nothing, only you just now now. The moderator tags doesn't make us more special or yea, not the moderator tag, just us.

Dont please me ...Just stay away from my post.
    -I am free to comment, your personal opinion doesn't block my rights.

I can't leave forum due to fans....
    -It was crystal clear you won't leave...

Now you know is funny because you got me on your question: When you see someone trolling you after being tried whole day how you feel??

-You wasn't trolled 0.0001% of how much I was, you was never in my position and there's nobody more attacked then me and that's hard to be called trolling. What about people coming to contact your friends in real life and insult them because you are moderator. (brainless people of course).
    What about getting hundred of MEME pictures of you? You got any?
    What about dozens of fake facebook profiles of you just to make you to feel bad?
    What about people getting pictures with guns saying they come to kill you? Yea is real

I think is the first one I said this here but many people know, what happened to you is zero, nothing bad comparing with me, you are the one who judge others without knowing nothing.

Stop making dramas out of nothing and use the forum tools if you want to report somebody because be sure we will take the necessary meanings in that case. If you feel attacked by somebody just report his post and we will take care, don't engage with him in endless conversations and going off-topic from 0 to 100.

Is your right to comment me as is my right to comment you but let's finish this because we just get others bored. I see you don't want to leave the forum anymore so I assume I can close the thread?
    BeckStar and madflo19 like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Must be that guy from Romania the one that used to cheat, sell accounts / tokens / packs. farming with vpn's .. Ilian if im not wrong haha.
    Does he still try to earn money cheating ?

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Must be that guy from Romania the one that used to cheat, sell accounts / tokens / packs. farming with vpn's .. Ilian if im not wrong haha.
    Does he still try to earn money cheating ?
    He was just one of them but there were many like him. Is good some knows the stories and that their aren't fairy tales.

PS: Let's keep the thread for Abhi.

Ok I know thats you mods were trolling for fun.
    But gizzmo crossed the limit...
    Problem is that if I allowed me to be bit rude then no one can handle me lol
    I am just amazed how to react here??

Famous
    Ok I know the word I used and do not regret it a bit. I was actually thinking of another one. I do not know to what extent you understand english but this one is not a rude word: it's an adjective. You mentioned you were about to leave and I thought it was good news. But when I want to leave myself I do not tell the world before. I just do it. And PGC was right that you just had no intention of doing it. You complained so many times about what drives you crazy and I am going to tell you what makes me feel like this: 1) people making themselves experts when they are just r****h: you won 1 league in 21 seasons which is just ridiculous. I won 15 in 20 plus 12 CL and 6 cups. And I do not think a second I am a T11 expert. No need to mention a "football pro" 2) I have no problem whatsoever with Indians or India or any other person of any origin. And if you keep implying I am a racist I may use much stronger words than the one you are complaining about. India is a fantastic and brilliant country I would love to visit once in my life. 3) About your fame in the making: no problem you are already too much famous and be at ease, we are not going to forget you. Unfortunately, not for the best...
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 06-17-2016 at 09:53 PM.
    madflo19 and HairDryer like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast