Thread: Forum kill-time competition - Guess the scores! -day 1-

Forum kill-time competition - Guess the scores! -day 1-

Today Ive read a suggestion to add bets inside the game so I gunna start a free contest, so, who wants can test his own skills guessing football results, and well, probably after few weeks some managrs will win a official Item sent by my side.

(=^-^=)

I will try to add 4 matches every week or twice a week, and for each correct result managers will win 1 point, and if you can see the 4 results I will give +15 points.

I will choose matches from different europe leagues. 1 participation per person, always sent before matches starting.

Week 1 -Till Saturday March 04-2017 11:30pm UK time to participe.

Liverpool - Arsenal
    Manchester United - Bournemouth
    Barcelona - Celta de Vigo
    Atlético de Madrid - Valencia CF
    Last edited by khris; 03-02-2017 at 03:17 PM.

Nobody wants official jerseys and emblems lol

xDDDDDDDDDD

Week one closed then. Will think if continue or just go for something different. :3

i m in for the coming week😆. kris how bout your team match. give info of your team and oppo so we guess the score.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    i m in for the coming week😆. kris how bout your team match. give info of your team and oppo so we guess the score.
    LOL
    Well I really do not explained well by my side, too much things on my head x'D

I saw some suggestions to do bets inside T11 using the matches and I did this wit the idea to guess the score of real matches, then, and thinking more deeply in a way to have something interesting and productive, Ive been thinking that we can start doing a "guess the score -of real 3 matches- and, I can bet per cents in a page so the project would be 1st, here in the forum who wants can guess 3 scores, and if the bet is winner, part goes fo a prize for who guessed and part to do Cups betwen us using the Associations Friendlies, fighting for some real money for the winner/s or Top Eleven Shop Items.

Ive to think deeply in this... really I think ths game miss a real tournament well paid... OMA Leagues we did were not paid sadly (except in terms of fun, we had a lot of this xD)