Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Alternatives to Top Eleven?

Well, there's a game that has some of T11's concept, Champion Eleven. It even got Pep Guardiola as their brand ambassador too.

This is really interesting, as Mou finally got a challenge.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Any asian users can tell me whats this game and if it is available in the west too?

Its like a gacha football?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZjJozkDUls

Apprentice
    Hmm interesting, did anyone find a better manager game?

Apprentice
    Hattrick. Try it.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Hattrick. Try it.
    Thanks man

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    Thanks man
    its a tough game. its a slow process. for 2 or maybe 3 years you won't be winning much if you are haeding i the right direction. i highly recommend that if you want to play it then go through its manual, house rules and forum.

I've played the game since it was launched, developers have turned the game into a must pay to play. I tried to get my team relegated on purpose to try and develop my players and yet they still downgraded my players. I refuse to spend another penny and I have now started playing Top FM much more enjoyable and in 3D

Addicted
    probably dream league soccer

Top Football Manager is similar to TE with 3D graphics. Miss the match. No problem. Watch the full match replay later. You will not want to after some time. Same boring animations over and over again. Only the first week or so while it is still a novelty.

Must manipulate draws and tank and well. Easier to with no best 14 limitation, keep full starting lineup. Cup and CL can go many levels higher. Allows user to place bets on matches. Lose to weaker abandon teams very often whenever it is a tight race as well. Dominated by Viet, Indo and Thai teams. Hall of fame is also user created with mostly Asians.

OSM is pretty good imo. Play whenever you have time. Leagues start throughout the month so you never lose out. You can build up beautiful stats while taking breaks. You can also plan according to your schedule. There are leagues that last 2 months and some that last less than 20 days. No watching live matches. We can only watch replays.

My issue with OSM is the resources which is really only the cash. Whatever you save isn't yours to keep. Also this is more like a trading game while TE is a training game. If you do not like spending time at the auctions, this is not for you. You get ahead constantly trading players. Do not remember training being a significant part of this game.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 12-12-2019 at 02:48 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234