Thread: Simulator of World Cup Bets

Simulator of World Cup Bets

As a organizer of "things" and "events" as I am I did many things online in the last years... related to competitions in some games, organize armies, lead different groups (even in poker games, political-strategy-war games etc.) and so for a "common benefit" etc.

A interesting thing that too can be done is to organize a group for something in RL as is, the football world and the bets. Some of us've been talking about stufs like these and more, but still pending to do something... I said one day that if everyone of the forumers use his number ID as forumer and buy a lotto bill, we would have a winner each day -or more counting that the 10% would recovery the $ - lol

The thing is try a system and I will organize the people in a virtual simulator, to cover the more posible amount of possibilities and have a winner.

Everybody's free, to participate here, and to participate in real life -if u do it, you can not but, then don't cry if that works lol-

We talk about something that is for +18 years, with the idea to do a simulator of systems with low budget strategically thought.

Ye we could do this with T11 matches but I think can be cool try this with World Cup scores and matches/match events.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, the plan is, you can comment whatever you want related to this, any ideas etc. but the initial plan is that I will suggest some matches, then the participants in this simulator can check out what others wrote, and follow the "Rules of the Used System".

And thats all.

...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

Oky, Im gonna start posting some Sunday matches for all those who wanna participate in this project.

With 3 Sunday matches

Costa Rica - Serbia
    Germany - Mexico
    Brazil - Switzerland

I will add only 3 types of "events" that are common,
    -direct scores at 90',
    -scores in Half Time
    - 1X2 + Both score (for those who dont know, 1+B is local win, +both teams score, like 2-1, 3-2, 3-1... X+B = draw and both teams score and 2+B away win + both score)

This is a simulator made with the idea to calculate where's the average of people needed to do something acceptable with few cents and in a organized way.
    Bets price calculated from 10cts ( 1 double =x2, triple=x3 etc) max budget x person 2 $.

Simulator of World Cup Bets-bra-swi.jpg

and now I gunna eat and think what strategy suggest.*

...............FCBAYERN MÜNCHEN FACEBOOK......COMODOROKHRIS CORPORATION YOUTUBE CHANNEL...........................

Private Forum Group created to organize something:

https://forum.topeleven.com/groups/t...iscussion.html
    Last edited by khris; 06-26-2018 at 07:20 AM.