• 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By vpb
  • 1 Post By SHABBADOO
  • 1 Post By Ali Hassan
  • 1 Post By Zac Bindas
  • 1 Post By Kostaras Georgios

Thread: Loan out players!

Post Loan out players!

Like it says in the title, I think it would be nice to be able to loan out your player that you maybe don't use so much but still want to keep, so if you have a young player that you don't use but still want to keep, you can loan the player out to a club who is in need of a player, but don't maybe have the money to buy one, so a loan would be better, and also your player would go up in experience/stars!

yes, to do a "cede" or "cession", during 1 season of 1/2 season will be interesting... maybe to have the option to give temporally, 3? ..yeah, 3 players of max. ... will be good....
    here I read of this option some weeks ago, and in the case, it do not will be for 0$..that's sure will be paying something of $.. and maybe a token to you if you give the player for some timen to another club...
    but I think that, is not probable to see that... (-_-)'
    Hamodi95 likes this.

vpb
    loan out players is a must! they can choose to pay an amount of their season wages and do it like 1-2 tokens so its better for the smaller players as well, they can loan in some bigger players who would be really good .. i.e i have a player that has a 27 rating (only 2 stars) but he barely gets played .. this way someone who has a team of an average rating of like 20-21, he would be their star player
    Hamodi95 likes this.

Great idea. We should get the option of who gets them though maybe after everyone has offered we get to choose.
    Hamodi95 likes this.

Great idea, the option to loan players should be implemented in the game as soon as possible.
    Hamodi95 likes this.

That is a brilliant idea, as it will give other managers to not only fill in their team when in low supply of players, but also give game time to the players that have been given out on loan from another manager. Thinking about the fact about real life football, where managers from one team give out player/s to one or more teams, depending on how many players they are willing to place on loan. The managers will receive their player/s from the manager they have given out on loan for let's say for 1 season, minimum at start. Top Eleven administrators should make a new tab on the "Transfers" tab, were it should say "Loan" next to "Transfer list, Negotiation and Scout" tabs. This will make a better difference to the Top Eleven Football game, were the game will be more exciting and enjoyable to play. I really hope the Top Eleven administrators will be able to make a new update on this soon.
    Hamodi95 likes this.

thumbs up from me too about this idea cause when u didn't sell a player and next season says that he will terminate his career at the end of the season and he is like 2leagues down he could go for a loan and the other team can only give as the money we spend daily for him and not more..just too get rid of him..!HEAR US TOP ELEVEN!!!
    Hamodi95 likes this.