View Poll Results: -Do you want to see an official group giving the Golden Boot& more things?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • YEAP! is what I want!

5 71.43%
  • NAI, why we want that? the best is Mourinho!

1 14.29%
  • yeah, but not exactly that, a 3rd option (write it!)

1 14.29%
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mokhtar Soliman

Thread: (-_-)' I am thinking about the Golden Boot

(-_-)' I am thinking about the Golden Boot

well, today was a bad day, I had headache in the morning, and in the afternoon went to pharmacy for something... and, have the problem with the tokens, the confusion with the offers, and ... 3rd problem, I don't recibe it.

At now I am thinking, in that we can do groups in this forum, and yeah, we can do a spanish group, for example.... I think lot of people speaks español.. nope?

but I was thinking in that maybe can be interesing to do a official group, and, use this group to see the best records, and too o have an oficial page "with lots of players" of course, and in this group page we will see and save records, and give different "trophys" every season. for example, for the players that scores more, in the cup, another in champions, league... to the "best manager" voted, of course.. and things like this.

I did a page, thinking in all that, and today... that for me was a friday 13th.... I try to be in rest and I am thinking in to use this page, for all that.

The group is; The Oficial Managers Association...

and who knows, maybe if it goes right, we can have a designer for the trophy's... or, simply a "diploma" that u can have framing as a recognition.
    I'm thinking a lot, so, I will put a question here, and is;

-Do you want to see an official group of managers giving the Golden Boot, and doing things like this in this forum?

I need to dinner, people.

Rookie
    Like the new player's history with the club in the stats tab, it should be as simple as that only the golden boot to appear besides the platers name or in a new tab called individual awards.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokhtar Soliman View Post
    Like the new player's history with the club in the stats tab, it should be as simple as that only the golden boot to appear besides the platers name or in a new tab called individual awards.
    Totally agree 6 months ago I suggested something like this, cos is very simple... I had... 2...3...4.. or 5 players as best scorers of the league, and, no signal.
    With my older ST, Adam Sällstrom... I sold this player in a friends team and he knows that works better and won a "golden boot".. or simply was 1st in the ranking because.... I have the photo LOL

(-.-)' if we don't save the history of our teams.... it will not exist, man.... (-_-)*

so, they don't do nothing and thats the reason why I think can be interesting to do an official group, here, in this forum that can vote for the best. But is not the better.. because here we are only 4 cats talking about that... and game have 12 milions of players... so, can be sonmething between us, to save the records of some players and vote, between us for the "best manager, player... team" &&& more
    Last edited by khris; 10-24-2013 at 12:44 AM.