Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By littledude072

Thread: ---TIME OF MATCHES.2 : STANDARD & ADAPTED HOURS (version .2 more easy to program)

---TIME OF MATCHES.2 : STANDARD & ADAPTED HOURS (version .2 more easy to program)

Well dearests, I writted to the support with the idea to know how works the game, when it have to decide the hours of our games. .1
    .2 is that I've seen lots of players from some countries that can not be in the match. We all, know that.

I was noticed about how it works, and I understand that it is programmed to programm, the games depending of the "time zone" where we are.

So, to end with this problem, I suggested a "solution" that maybe is complicated, and it's decide when season start, 1 hour of the day to play league matches, and another hours for cup/Champions League.
    If that's complicated, there is another form more easy to proggram, and it's simply;

Freeing the first time, we change the time of a match, in order to adjust the calendar.
    In this way, until the day before (for example, as a limit), we could change the time of the 2 matches, 1 time each, without spending tokens.

Is the same work that does the game, but without "make a favour" to the people of some countries that can always be in the game.

THAT'S VERY EASY TO PROGRAM!

Please, like it if you like it.
    All players need this freedom, and be liberated to pay 1 token the 1st time we change 1 hour, if it's not possible to decide it "simply" when season starts, because it's something difficult to do.
    Really can not be more easy... I think no?

HEYYYY TOP ELEVEN DEVELOPERS ejem do you want more money from players from china... taiwan... and the 1/2 world that can not be playing matches?

Do you want not 12.... Do you want 25 milions of players? so,
    Just do it.

!

TBH i dont really mind AS LONG AS the minimum match gaps 3 hours (i rarely sleep BTW). other playersll disagree for sure. changing server regional settings/timezones/rules will be hard, and refiltering the players on servers could take a couple of days,, but you get happier players. happier players mean more customers in businessese. im sure you could use google translate if you dont believe me.

and nice thread thinking of other players
    khris likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

yeap, of course, I talk about "make us free to pay the 1 token tax, to change the hour the 1st time" and that's = an adapted calendar, the better calendar for everyone's life style. So, is a guarantee that will be a difference of 3 hours if you can adapt it for free...

And.. well I know how it works (I thing), and the servers don't have to change nothing... simply, my suggestion, to "don't waste time" is to have the same game, with the calendar like now, for every server, but with the option for free to adapt it.
    So... well I really... I don't work with computers and I am not a proggrammer... but I really think that is not a big and complicated change... ....nope..(-.-)' ¿?

any Dev or Admin Here to clarify my mind'?^^

ALL U CAN VOTE HERE TOO:

http://support.nordeus.eu/entries/28...time-for-free-
    Last edited by khris; 10-27-2013 at 05:48 PM.