Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By littledude072
  • 1 Post By nnp

Thread: Mourinho's Team Cession System

Mourinho's Team Cession System

the problem of implant a cession system, is that players with multiple accounts can take advantage of this... nope? (and+)

So, why don't use the "Mou" team that we see, as a reference of our level, to, do "cessions" of players, during.. 1 season...20 days.. or maybe during the first 1/2 of the season, to give players to this virtual team, and during all season to obtain a "max. of players "assigned" (ceded? in english? ) x season.

Why, we can not give players to this "virtual" team, and "Obtain" players that he have?
    we know that, will benot possible to have a "market" in this sense, so I think that's one of the options we have and I would like to read "ideas" in this sense. (of course, with some limits in all senses that this need to work fair, yeah? )
    nnp likes this.

i still prefer a youth squad where you can control the team as well, but you cant watch their matches (they still get XP, condition drains, injuries and stuff).
    but as usual, many standard 2Q kids where you can mould into your players, a rare wonderkid, and to make things more tempting to nordeus, buy more/better kids by an addition to the scout tab for the youth squad, nowhere near standard scouts, but will reach near scout level if trained property.
    sure it might nerf the market if you can raise your players properly from a proper youth academy, but it shouldnt kill it.
    khris likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    i still prefer a youth squad where you can control the team as well, but you cant watch their matches (they still get XP, condition drains, injuries and stuff).
    but as usual, many standard 2Q kids where you can mould into your players, a rare wonderkid, and to make things more tempting to nordeus, buy more/better kids by an addition to the scout tab for the youth squad, nowhere near standard scouts, but will reach near scout level if trained property.
    sure it might nerf the market if you can raise your players properly from a proper youth academy, but it shouldnt kill it.
    So, it includes the option to convert "Mou's team" in our youth squad? for example...¿? is a team that we can not conntrol... and now it's only a decorative thing, so, how you see this way?

nnp
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    the problem of implant a cession system, is that players with multiple accounts can take advantage of this... nope? (and+)

So, why don't use the "Mou" team that we see, as a reference of our level, to, do "cessions" of players, during.. 1 season...20 days.. or maybe during the first 1/2 of the season, to give players to this virtual team, and during all season to obtain a "max. of players "assigned" (ceded? in english? ) x season.

Why, we can not give players to this "virtual" team, and "Obtain" players that he have?
    we know that, will benot possible to have a "market" in this sense, so I think that's one of the options we have and I would like to read "ideas" in this sense. (of course, with some limits in all senses that this need to work fair, yeah? )
    I like this idea. In club, we can have maximun 22 player. Sometime I seen good young player, I like him, want buy him but I can't because my club is have max player so can't sign with another player. So send some player to Mou's club as loan is good idea
    khris likes this.
    - WE WANT SO WE CAN-