Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: relegation

relegation

Why not introduce the relegation? It would be a nice way to get as many inactive, and bring them back, and at high levels could give more interest to the championship. Also would limit promotions to only 4 for championship, and in fact only 3 relegation. What do you think?
    duchao likes this.

also would introduce a prize for the best scorer at the end of the season and also for the best assist men. I would give an award to 5 skill points to the player who wins these two charts.
    Taifur A'zeez Khan likes this.

i like it
    why are 7 teams promoted but none demoted. itll make people far more active if they were fighting against demotion. 1 problem would be there might not be enough teams in a league so theyll have many more bots than average
    the tankers are going to be against this though

i like it too, that seems more possible than people asking for tokens and money
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Because it would be abused. You could deliberately get relegated so you get an easy league win the following season

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Franco Sgro View Post
    Why not introduce the relegation? It would be a nice way to get as many inactive, and bring them back, and at high levels could give more interest to the championship. Also would limit promotions to only 4 for championship, and in fact only 3 relegation. What do you think?
    me too think such, should be rating down
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Because it would be abused. You could deliberately get relegated so you get an easy league win the following season
    How is this different from deliberately tanking a season in order to easily win the next?

Because whend relegaste you win a star, so you buy a bunch of scouts, and next season you would be a level less with a full 7 stars players.

Whend you tank, youre players keep the stars. It is a lot diferent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Because whend relegaste you win a star, so you buy a bunch of scouts, and next season you would be a level less with a full 7 stars players.

Whend you tank, youre players keep the stars. It is a lot diferent.
    If you're in a position to buy a bunch of scouts, I doubt you'd need to relegate to play a good season..
    It's already possible to have a team full of 7 (or 8 or 9) star players without relegating, so what's the difference? That it will be possible for someone to have good players (6 stars) for ONE season in which they don't even play CL?
    littledude072 likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I really agree with dv8r, the relegation is not a real solution also if teams will start to lose levels the highest levels will remain without opponents.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I really agree with dv8r, the relegation is not a real solution also if teams will start to lose levels the highest levels will remain without opponents.
    How so? People are always getting promoted regardless of any relegations?
    The real issue that I see with this is that it will be harder to get promoted because there will be strong relegated opponents that you have to beat. Though I guess there shouldn't have to be more than 1 opponent like this per league.

It's just a bit weird that there's no punishment for not doing anything about your team or losing on purpose. Losing even gets you the same funds apart from prizes at the end of the season.
    I understand it's made to make sure you can always catch up, but relegating teams like this will put them more on a level they should be on, abuse aside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast