Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Is it possible to add tapatalk support to the forum? it will make browsing the forum on the phone much easier.

MDKII
    Quote Originally Posted by Rando81 View Post
    Is it possible to add tapatalk support to the forum? it will make browsing the forum on the phone much easier.
    Our forum tech guy is out of office for a while, but when he's back, I'll ask him to look into it. No promises on whether we can implement it, though!

ok thanx will be waiting, accourding to instructions on tapatalk site it shouldnt be that hard to implement it

Apprentice
    Transfer market should be graded:
    Special part of forum not 1 thread. Divided into 36/37 threads by seasons and skills 5 skills per thread. Season 6) 45-49 7)50-54...

1 thread is not good.

Or active demands. I look for certain player and i made my offer here, and visitors can see. If they have similar player they will contact me. Offer expires after 24hrs. Think autobot it.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pojacanje View Post
    Transfer market should be graded:
    Special part of forum not 1 thread. Divided into 36/37 threads by seasons and skills 5 skills per thread. Season 6) 45-49 7)50-54...

1 thread is not good.

Or active demands. I look for certain player and i made my offer here, and visitors can see. If they have similar player they will contact me. Offer expires after 24hrs. Think autobot it.
    Open a new thread for suggestion this place is for forum suggestions, thank you.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

How about choosing your teams colours for shorts and socks and displaying them next to the shirt?
    Icakaa Hriskov likes this.

AMR
    Rookie
    why is not there champion like ( UEL ) for clubs at the positions 3 , 4 in league ? and champions league for only the league champion and 2nd position ?
    I think that will make more strong champions league and good new champion ( UEL)

Quote Originally Posted by Benno View Post
    How about choosing your teams colours for shorts and socks and displaying them next to the shirt?
    This topic is only for forum suggestions.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by AMR View Post
    why is not there champion like ( UEL ) for clubs at the positions 3 , 4 in league ? and champions league for only the league champion and 2nd position ?
    I think that will make more strong champions league and good new champion ( UEL)
    Like I said to Benno, this thread is for forum suggestions not game.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast