Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: got 3 injuries in 1 game - this **** needs to be removed from the game

Addicted

got 3 injuries in 1 game - this **** needs to be removed from the game

I already had two injuries (one from training earlier today). Then in my league game, I get not only one...not two... but THREE damn injuries within 6 in-game minutes!

How is this even possible? 4 injuries in 1 day and 5 in total means I now will stand no chance at all to go through to the next league. I basically have wasted a few weeks playing this game, just to see something like this destroy everything (and with you needing 5 treatments to decrease just ONE day of injury time, I have no way to bring them back either).

My suggestion is: code the game so you cannot get more than 1 injury/game. Otherwise, you'll end up having people leave the game - people who were gonna pay money to get tokens once the season ended in a few days.
    QuocBao and Tauros like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    My suggestion is: code the game so you cannot get more than 1 injury/game. Otherwise, you'll end up having people leave the game - people who were gonna pay money to get tokens once the season ended in a few days.

Is not a bad idea but players won't leave only because of this.

Anyway yes sometimes in unrealistic, to many injured, but what was their condition before the game?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    How is this even possible? 4 injuries in 1 day and 5 in total means I now will stand no chance at all to go through to the next league. I basically have wasted a few weeks playing this game, just to see something like this destroy everything (and with you needing 5 treatments to decrease just ONE day of injury time, I have no way to bring them back either).

Like Pricop says, what was their condition before the game? If you were doing hard training, then you always run the risk of injuries as well. And what level are you? There tends to be more injuries at lower levels. Even with 5 injuries, you should still be reasonably competitive, though. My whole squad is 5*, and very flexible.

15 treatment packs can be used at once to recover the full length of the injury. 5 packs for 1 day, 5+4 for 2 days, 5+4+3 for 3 days, and so on until 15 total packs.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Addicted
    all of the injured players (except the one who got injured in training) had fitness levels above 90, three of them had close to 99.

I am on level 1, since i just started the game 1-2 weeks back. To encounter things like this already makes me cringe at the game and using 15 treatment packs for one player might work - but :
    1) ppl on this forum says that its not wise to use these packs as the players tend to re-injure themselves
    2) i only have 8 treatment packs in totalt

Addicted
    I should also mention that one of my backups used in my game today ALSO got injured. On top of that, another backup got a red card.
    So now i dont even have a full squad anymore.

Since it's really close as to which teams will advance to the next league, it does seem like I'm gonna miss out on advancing due to not having a full squad when I will now face two teams who are trying to also advance to league 2. Really makes me disheartened to encounter things like this in my first 10-14 days

EDIT: i trained my players after my league game (using normal training, not hard), and the guy with the highest fitness (83) of course had to get injured too.
    I will now have to play my league games with my lousy reserve goalkeeper as striker and with 10 players. Awesome game this
    Last edited by hullabaloo; 02-07-2013 at 03:10 PM.

two major problem for all players
    injury sometimes really f**k you down and the timing of games 15 ~ 30 min between the matches screw you too ... but as i know they say we got green blue red boosters !

Addicted
    unfortunately the red treatments really suck since u need so many of them. I tried watching free videos to earn them now; but im olny allowed to watch one video and then all videos disappear.

Meanwhile, my friend just watched 10 videos in a row today :S Bad luck ey?

Red face Sugestão

Boas gostava de sugerir que tivessem o simbolo e os equipamentos do SLB Sport Lisboa e Benfica

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    unfortunately the red treatments really suck since u need so many of them. I tried watching free videos to earn them now; but im olny allowed to watch one video and then all videos disappear.

Meanwhile, my friend just watched 10 videos in a row today :S Bad luck ey?

Addicted
    what?

yea it's pretty retarded..i got 2 injuries in the last game today also..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast