Thread: Rewards

Rewards

Some Rewards should be implemented:

- at the start of the season every player should be given 100% of the moral level!
    - the top-players of the season, especially the top scorer, should receive some extra skill-points (for example 10) as reward
    - teams, which score more then 100 goals in one season should receive some tokens or other kinds of points
    - players which played all 26 league games and have an average of more then 7,75 should also be rewarded with extra skill-points

What do you think about? 😃

interisting idea but bad in reality.
    pushing the top team to the heaven where the bad teams never will see them.

Yeah I agree with Divad Nhaj. The idea is actually pretty good but Nordeus will never implement this 'cause they don't give us tokens for free and there would be a high chance of fraud.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Rewards only for Top Players (best Scorer/most Assists/best Rating) of the League would be nice! And finaly add the Top League player list to the mobile T11 Version.

Addicted
    I agree with Divad - it would widen the gap between the top teams and the bottom teams further - besides, teams with those lading the top scorer, top passer and top rated boards tend to be the teams leading the league anyway, who get more prize money anyway at the end of the season.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

I see yours points. But if you have a top scorer or a top player in average in your team, it does not automatically mean that your team will be on top at the end of the season! You do not agree?😉

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MarioGengar View Post
    I see yours points. But if you have a top scorer or a top player in average in your team, it does not automatically mean that your team will be on top at the end of the season! You do not agree?������
    No, but you're unlikely to be in the bottom 7 where you get no prize money.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Also if one team spends the tokens and has a scout striker that just racks up the goals they get awarded more tokens? The morale idea though is good though. Also you could apply that to condition, because in real life there is a 2 month off period

Dreamer
    Again, there is already a system to reward your top players. It's called Man of the Match.

I wouldn't mind seeing more reward in rest or morale though. As long as that's even across the board it would be great, and realistic.
    Manager of Foresters FC and Guide FC. Both teams on server '161'.

Wondering if I took the time to type out that fancy formation? Nah, check out my python script!